News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Newish thingy

Started by Ginny Weasly, January 23, 2008, 10:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((Better then one little line.))

Ginny glanced at Noelle, still watching the girl with interest. She ignored Sirius' comment about making a welcoming for her, and let Cody's hand slip from hers. Cody walked over to Noelle and smiled up at her. He tugged on her sleeve, indicating that he wanted her to kneel down.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus watched Sirius and Mira come. " Hello guys!" He said friendly to his friends.
He felt happy now nearly all his friends around him. He looked around looking for a animal or something special, just for the fun of it.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

Hey Albus. *Sirius said in a quiet reply to his greating, he smiled and let out a soft laugh as he noticed Cody for the first time since he woke.* So nothing dangorous is going on out here with you Ginny because obviously you wouldn't drag Cody into it. *Sirius kept his gaze on Cody as he continued trying to think of what Ginny would be doing out here, and now with Cody in the picture he was completely lost.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"I'm keeping my son from danger by being here..." Ginny said quietly, worry flashing over her eyes. She bit her lip suddenly, glancing at Sirius, "You haven't seen Xaver lately, have you?"

She knew she shouldn't worry. But she did.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Noelle

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on January 30, 2008, 11:15:58 AM
((Better then one little line.))

Ginny glanced at Noelle, still watching the girl with interest. She ignored Sirius' comment about making a welcoming for her, and let Cody's hand slip from hers. Cody walked over to Noelle and smiled up at her. He tugged on her sleeve, indicating that he wanted her to kneel down.

Noelle looked at the child and kneeled down. She smiled softly. "And who are you?"

She glanced over to Ginny, then back to the child with curiousity.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled to her and eyed her suspiciously.* Ha if you didn't notice Xaver doesn't like me all that much and I've not taken to liking him either so that would be a no. *He took a step forward, his eyes scanning her face trying to detect any emotion.* Why do you ask? Why is Cody in danger?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Cody smiled at Noelle, cupping his hand around his mouth, "Momma won't tell," he whispered softly.

Ginny frowned, "Same reason he's always been in danger. The same reason I kept him hidden for three years. Xaver's family is dangerous, and I am no match for them." She watched her son with pain and anguish in her eyes. She was terrified of Xaver's family, they wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone if it meant they could have the crown to Xaver's realm.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret