News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Fruits Basket

Started by _-Aaron-_, January 24, 2008, 10:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeKe p

yeah well I am sick of everything...and you know what I am talking about....shhhhhh...don't tell...I am just sorry to the people(Aaron) that I can't get on durning the week it isn't my fault that my stupied comp crashed at my moms...I try to get on all I can..that is why I am on every single weekend..but sorry..ok it isn't my fault if I chould fix it you know I whould I miss talking to you guys..but I can't help it..so I am just so sorry I really am..and that is why if you want to talk to me get on on the week end at night because in the day time I will be with firends...

_-Aaron-_

bonnie88

no don't quit!!!!!! we need you to stay!!! you are one of my favorites
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

Yeah.... you've entered or hearts and the only way to leave is by ripping it apart!! ((Woah that's a really good song lyric.... COPYRIGHT!!))

KeKe p

Yeah well...people are makeing me mad...and flirting with other girls...and that isn't all of it...I don't know...but sorry that I can't get on during the week we aren't getting my moms comp fixed till we move...sooo sorry.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_-Aaron-_

So just get on on the weekends you dont have to base your life on the comp. you know

dobby888

Yeah, that's a good point Aaron... you should just get on as much as you can, and that's all we can ask for.

_-Aaron-_

i agree with you Jessie

KeKe p

Thats what I have been saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man.....people.....you guys can't say anything because you life is on here to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't hate me!!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!

_-Aaron-_

we wont hate you as long as you dont quit. Then we'll just have to be happy with the time you gave us then forget you. Which would be really hard since your an awesome RPlayer.

dobby888

Yeah man your like.... off the chain!! And really, we'd hate you more if you quit than if you didn't, trust me, because it would take forever to go to all of your posts and somehow leave them forever.... you'd have to die or something!

I loves YOUz

i can kill her.... JUST KIDDING KeKe i could never so PLEEEASSE dont quit
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

KeKe p

Alexis

Seriously, don't leave.  You're an awesome RPer and you make HPF more fun.  I don't want you to quit. :(
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!