News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mardi Gras Dance (don't worry if you don't know about mardi gras)

Started by Molly, January 24, 2008, 10:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly walked in wearing her short purple dress. She loved mardi gras and everything about it. Especially king cakes,yum. She was so excited. She looked around and saw she was the first one there. OH well. she thought, more people will show.
Ya gotta love livin life

_-Aaron-_

Aaron walked in and realized what kind of party this was he felt out of place with his black tight pants and his normal shirt on.When he looked around he saw a girl in a short purple dress ,but instead of going to talk to her he went toward the tables he sat down and started playing around with his hands

Molly

Molly saw some boy walk in. She noticed he wasn't really dressed for teh ocasion so she went over to a basket that had colored beads in it. She grabbed some and alked over to him. She smiled "Hi i'm molly." she handed him some beads and then put some around her neck "THis'll make you fit in" she giggled.
Ya gotta love livin life

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked up and saw the girl in the purple dress Molly she said her name was "......i'm Aaron" he said he looked at the beads and put them around his neck "thanks Molly" he said kinda smiling "so how are you?" he asked wanting to start a conversation so he wouldn't be alone

Molly

"I'm fine" she said thankful that he actully talked to her. Most people usally ignore her after a while. "How are you....". She tried to think of something to say, she really wasn;t good at this conversation stuff "So what room ar eyou in, i'm in slytherin.... but i'm not a bad person..... just my family" oh crap she thought i'm doing that thing where dwadle
Ya gotta love livin life

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled "im good to" he said "im in gryffindor so i dont think were supose to be talking" he said teaseing her "but i guess if your not bad than its ok and with your family they just made bad choices and your not like than apparently cause if you were than i would problebly be dead by now" he said than stopped talking and looked down i talk way to much he told himself

natalie

Natalie walked in with a short black dress, she wasnt feeling good today. All she wanted to do is sleep and watch stupid shows. She spotted Molly so she walked to her,"Hey Molly, whats up," she asked smileing halfly, trying to cover her tiredness.
NaTaLiE

Kilynn

Kilynn walked in wearing a stunning, short purple dress with a gold ribbon around the torso.
"Heyyy! wats up?" Kilynn said to Molly and Natalie.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

kira

Kira walked in wearing a gold dress and saw evey body " Hey ." She said to them as he stood ther.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron look up and saw all the people around him and kinda freked out he put his head down on the table than sat back up. He was wanting something to drink so he got up and "i'll be right back" he told Molly He went and got a bottle of water. ~there are a lot of people i don't know here so please dont be mad at me for getting up im not use to people around me it creeps me out~ He sent to Molly just to let her know

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked in wearing a very festive dress and took a look around, perfect timing, not the first one here, she thought. She peeked around the group of her friends talking and spotted Aaron. She only met him a couple days ago and she didn't really know him well.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Molly

"Hey guys" she smiled at Kilin and Natalie.... even though she was in the middle off something. She walked over to Aaron "Hey.... sorry about that" she smiled "I can introduce you to my friends if you want." she pointed at natalie "Hey thats natalie.... shes super nice" even though she was partway lieng she still wanted him to feel welcomed. She pointed at Kiliin "Thats Kilinn shes nice too, " she hoped he was feeling welcome. She glanced at mira "Oh and thats mira.... i don't know alot about her, but i belive she's super nice"
Ya gotta love livin life

kira

" Hey Molly." said Lira as she looked at her " you look really nice  ." she said.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked up at Molly friends "okay that's Natalie umm that one is umm Kilynn and that one you said was Mira??" he asked her so that when he tried to talk to them he wouldn't call them the wrong names that always seems to get people he knew mad. He look at the girl who had just walked over to talk to Molly. ~Who's that~ he asked Molly not knowing her, when he asked Molly he looked down and started to play with his neckless that Molly gave him earlier

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira slipped away, and over to Aaron and Molly. She took a drink and casually sipped it. "Hi, Aaron, Molly. How are you guys tonight?"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.