News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Takin a dip

Started by lexip.13, January 26, 2008, 06:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

Lexi's skin reflected the light of the moon. She was walking towards the lake. She needed to clear her head. She took off her clothes and dived in her skin only covered by her underwear. She went under and held her breath just.....being.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

kira

Kira was walking around and saw Lexi " Hey mind if I join you for a little bit?." she said to her as she walked up to her anf felt the water to see if it was warm or not.

billy_1437

Billy came out of the forest "hey how ar" he stopped in mid sentence just noticing Lexi "he turned quickly "I am so sorry" he said and ran back into the forest *wow* he thought thinking about Lexi *this is wrong he said and started thinking about kissing Kira

kira

"Umm ok never mind."she said as he ran back into the froset.

billy_1437

Billy was paceing about what he saw and started to sweat

kira

" hey Billy are you ok.?"she siad as she ran up to him and then fell over a log.

billy_1437

"i..i...im sorry i didnt know he said as he to her side to help her up

kira

" Hey I am fine gosh what did you see." she said as she looked down at her ankel it hurt badly.

billy_1437

"i saw umm Lexi" he confessed as he looked at her ankle "we need to get you the the hospital wing" he said worried that it might be broke

kira

" Oh ok so now you are looking at other girls great." she said as she stared to walk of as she was walking she limped." Oh and I am fine you just stay here and go look at her again that is want to probley what to do." she said a she was still walking.

billy_1437

"wait Kira i didnt mean to its just shes the frist person i saw there i wasnt starting i promise he said walking up to her offering to carry her to the hospital wing or commonroom at least

kira

" what evre just leave me alone." she said as she waked of agian.

billy_1437

"please belive me i dont want you mad at me for no reason"he said now getting annoyed

kira

" You know  I am going to go this looked at i hurts reallu bad." she said looking at him and crying."will you help me?"she siad

billy_1437

"of course" he said and went to pick her up as he held her "were to"