News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A surprise ending i bet NONE OF YOU thought could ever happen...

Started by Hermione_Granger, September 29, 2002, 06:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

ok,m basically, its seventh year, and the scene is that they r eating dinner, when all of a sudden......

Harry was eating dinner with hermione and ron, feeling jumpy. Voldemort was dead. He was sure of that, it was all over the news, all thanks to Hagrids mum, Fredwulfa.

'Harry, calm down, it's all over.' Hermione whsipered soothingly. Ron nodded, shoveling food nito his mouth.

'Hermione's right, Harry.'

Harry was thankful for his friends reassurance, but he still felt odd. He kept glancing at the great halls large doors, then at dumbledore. Dumbledore seemed uncalm too. In fact, he seemed nervous.

Just then, the doors to the great hzll burst open. Everyone gasped. Then screamed. Voldemort came galloping into the great hall, on a large snake, pointing his wand at people and killing them. Dumbledore stood up.

'I thought i drived you out of the castle.' voldemort said, his icy voice  breaking.

Dumbledore stood there, and raised his wand.

'Ava-' but, at the same time, voldemo.rt screamed, faster than dumbledore,

'AVADA KEDAVRA!'

Dumbledore gasped, then fell to the floor. He was dead.

Harry walked up to vol.demort

'what do u want.' he asked cooly. he felt brave, as if there were othe rppl inside him, lke mum....and dad...and even dumbledore.

'what do i want?' voldemort whispered with a sneer.

'what i want is you to be dead. for me to kill you.' there was a momrnt of silence, where harry his braveness with his daring and with his loss.

he raised his wand. so did voldemport.

all of the things that had happend to harry, every single thing, every depressing monet, every happy moment was in his brain, which felt like was goinig to explode.

'AVADA KEDAVRA!' harry screamed, the same time voldemo.rt shrieked the same thing. then, and odd thing happened.

everything went blurly. there was swirlng. faces swam in his head, or maybe...no, in vfront of his face.... his mum and dad. that meant he was dead.

'harry? o, my babay harry!' a young woman sqeualed, as two men beamed down at him. one was blruy and transparent, with a silver moustache and beard. the other was young like the woman, and could've ben baby harrys twin.

'hes alive? really? after that long a coma?' a man came out of an office, decked with a doctors white coat.

'yes! our ababy survived the car crash! after being in that one month coma... he survived. its a miracle.' the man young man muttered, smilnig at harry with relief.

'yes, u r very lucky. now, the two other families, the one who crashed into you, the weasley, and the grangers, the ones who called us. the also have one year olds, ronald and hermione, mrs and mr potter,' the doctor said a little too formally. lily and james potter kissed their son and left the room with the doctor. but the old man sat on the bed.

'young harry, wasnt that a sweet adventure?' the old transparent man asked, patting down his scarlet ensembel. he wore a funny black hat.

who was this man?

baby harry stared at the strange man with gold ruffles on his sleeves and neck collar.

'you will only see that again in your dreams. its a shame this had to happen, young harry. but you will grow, and sum things in that dream, that world, will still be apart of you. like the people...even though they are not what they are known to be.' the man sighed. harry stared at the man blankly.

'i guess you don't know me... i am your great, great, great, great grandfather............................................

godric gryffindor.'

' i made thoser things happen to u, harry. u may be upset you couldnt be apart of that wodnerous world, at least, think u r not. but u will be living two lives. that world is one of them.  it will be like a book u will never put down. but in this life, my dear harry... u have your parents. your friends. i hope you will remember me, and never forget your life...your other life.' and the old man touched harrys head, wear a lightning bolt-shaped scar appeared. when his parents came back, they were confused. they hadnt seen that scar before. but yet they reconize that but don't seem to reconize how well they got along with the weasleys and the grangers.

and so lived on the boy with the imaginary scar.

is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Hermione_Granger

a litle spooky. i ohpe that doesnt happen. its so sad. i couldnt live knowing i could've had a lfie that was so good.

anyways, basically, harrys one years old, and his family DID get in a car crash, and harry was put in a coma by his great great great great great grandfather, who turns out to be related to lily, godric gryffindor, so he coulds see his real life he could've lead. that isnt exactly how i meant the story to turn up, jkr wouldve had it explained and stuff, and the whole other life thing wouldve been explained too, but i cant really think of an explanation right now... my mind is totally blocked. serirously, it feels like a BRICK!!!! anyways, i take it no one has ever realized that, and no worries, i DOUBT thats the real ending. but think about it. well, ya, lv faked his own death, and keep readinf for MORE surprise endings!!!!!!!!!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Wow, I really didn't expect that!  It's so saaaad!!  :'( :'( :'(    But very good!  Just please don't use net short-type and check your spelling! ^_^
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Hermione_Granger

ya, uh, sorry bout that....i have tons of other ones, but i odnt feel like writing them right now.

Gengi

WOOOAA-OOHH!! Freaky!!! :o
I've never thought of Harry actually being in a car crash and dreaming everything! That is really original!!! ^___^

Cool story! :^)

You have more?! POST THEM!!! :D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Hermione_Granger

ok, i have another one, do  uwant me to write it out in a story, or just explain it???

DokkenSuite

That is sssssooooooooo cool. It was irony. MORE MORE MOER. :^). I like that smilie.HEHEHEHE
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

pansy

Didn't expect that to happen. Great suprise ending, couldn't helping laughing though when voldemort came riding in on a snake. I sort of just imagined this old decreped thing abroad this enormous snake which is slythering over the ground and voldemorts feet are scraping it the floor and he has a dull fed up expression on his face with his wand outstretched.

You have a really creative imagination, I hope you write more stroies.
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

pansy

VOLDEMORT!VOLDEMORT!VOLDEMORT!VOLDEMORT!VOLDEMORT!VOLDEMORT!VOLDEMORT!vOLDEMORT!vOLDEMORT!

OKAY, IM DONE!
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson