News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My 17th birthday

Started by KeKe p, January 28, 2008, 03:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeKe p

"So what kind of wedding?and maybe I chould be the brides thing that i can't think of."she said looked like a fish.
Don't ask.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron went under water and swam in front of KeKe and popped up at her

KeKe p

She looked around and then saw Aaron "Hey that was mean you don't want to ceat on the water you know.Just kidding I don't think she will mind."she said to him as she swam up to him adn got up close than fliped over .

_-Aaron-_

"Well who said it was a she, just kidding and I dont dont care if it minds" he said smiling as KeKe swam closer and looked lost as she fliped back

KeKe p

"HaHa yeah well so what are you guys going to do ofter you guys are married?"she sadi to him .

_-Aaron-_

"what?" He asked her because he was tired of talking about the water.  -It is her birthday why doesnt she want to talk about it- he wondered mainly because he thought he would get to know more about her today

KeKe p

"Ok I will stop ."she said as she went under the water and swam.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron sat down in the water and the water went over his head he sat there for a few seconds and went back up to take a breath his hair which he hates getting wet was drapping over his eyes and Aaron pushed it out of his face and looked around for KeKe

KeKe p

As he came up she was alredy at the other side of the lake.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked around and then saw KeKe on the other side of the lake and swam to her "you okay" he asked thinking he had made her mad

KeKe p

"Yeah i am ok great....really."she said as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

_-Aaron-_

"thats good" he said putting his around her waist and kissing her back

KeKe p

"yeah i know."she said with no smile.

_-Aaron-_

"why aren't you happy its your birthday" he asked as he looked at her face and she was smiling

KeKe p

"I am."she siad as she went in shlow water and laid down.