News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Upset and wanting to just breathea (perferablly Aaron to start out with)

Started by Shara2007, January 28, 2008, 04:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

"He probably wasn't worth it" he said "try someone else or try and be friends with Sirius that would make you happier wouldn't it" he asked her

Shara2007

"I don't know maybe. I mean I tried once and then i stoped." She was not looking at him because of her eyes.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

"well you know he's not the only guy in this world you have someone out here for you we all do" he said than again thinking about KeKe "you just have to get out there and try he said rubbing her shoulders trying to comfort her

KeKe p

keKe choud hear what Aaron was saying~Man is he a great preson~she thought.

Shara2007

"Your right. I just have to get over myself and try to find that person." Sarah looked at the floor. She knew that what she had to do but she just did not want to give up on him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

"he's moved on, dont let him keep you from being happy" he said

Shara2007

"I know I'm trying not to but he was that frist love and did tell me that we would get married some day."

KeKe p

keKe now didn't now what to think Id Aaron really like Sarah and not me well she didn't know all she knew was that she was wrong.

_-Aaron-_

"im sorry" he couldn't say anything else -I am really starting to hate this Sirius guy- he thought to himself as he continued to rub Sarahs shoulders - I think I am going to kill him- he thought to himself again
He heard what KeKe had thought -Just to remind you I do really love you and just give me a few more minutes- he sent to KeKe

KeKe p

Shara2007

Sarah looked into his eyes. "Go to her please."

She then started to cry. "I would hate it if ya broke up because of me."

_-Aaron-_

"no I am not going to leave if she cant trust me than maybe it would be best" he said sadly "anyways I feel really bad about the whole Sirius thing" he said

Shara2007

"Please don't do this. I have caused enough pain to people." Sarah stood up.

"I can let ya fight because of me."

KeKe p

keke heard what he had said and jumped out of the tree and stared to walk that way but then just looked at then and sook her head and then walked away torweds the castle.

_-Aaron-_

"im sorry and thank you" he sent her so that KeKe wouldn't know that he wasn't coming.

He turned away from Sarah and ran into the forest. He saw KeKe and ran at her tackling her to the ground so she couldn't move "You know I don't like her if I did than I wouldn't care this much about you" he said not letting her up