News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lonley (open to evryone)

Started by Molly, January 28, 2008, 10:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly lay on the ground staring at the stars. Rembering the past and all the good and bad it brought.  Thinking about her family, Cordelia, HEr dad, and her mother. How screwed up it totaly was. She thought about how they used to be a family but how now they werent. She just wished in some ways she was normal, evrything about her, her friends her family, everything was normal. BUt then she thought of how much she would lose. Basically all her life (which was comsumed of hte last few months). She looked up the stars, wanting to wish for something, something life changing. Then she realized there never will be anything like that. At least, not for her.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah walked over toward where she saw molly lay. "So you like looking at the stars to."

Sarah was just not getting to heal and become herself again.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

"Hey guys ."she sadi as she walked up to them and laid down by Molly.

Molly

MOlly looked at sarah "Sorta, not really, it reminds me of my good times long ago then it makes me sad all over again because good things remind me of bad" she looked a keke "Hey" she said smiling. She kenw sarah knew about some of her past, but keke knew none. What they didnt' know would hurt t hem, and she didn't wnat that to happen.
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

Shara2007

"I see. mind if I join you." Sarah looked at her and sort of smiled the smile everyone knows her for. "I mean this is the one thing that helps me mend. Because who knows there might be someone on a star going thought the same thing as me."

Sarah believed that Stars were just little earths with people to.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.