News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

being really bored

Started by KeKe p, January 29, 2008, 10:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

As KeKe was helping Sirius Aaron looked at the girl "hey i'm Aaron who are you" he asked with a small smile on his face

KeKe p

Keke saw Aaron looking at the girl and she got mad but contuied helping him.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius winced and smiled to KeKe as she helped him.* Yeah thanks you don't need to help though. *In truth he did need her help but he feered Aaron would think something was going on.*

*Abby glared at KeKe when she helped Sirius and smiled not arrogently, but with a defiant attitude as she heard Aaron's thought.* I'm Abby, and you are? *She said turning to Aaron and and looking him up and down.*

(goodbye)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

KeKe p

Keke saw Abby look at him and her face trun red "Sirius here you need to sit down ."She said as she looked at him and walked him over to a bench.

{ byebye go football !! }

_-Aaron-_

Aaron didn't like the fact that KeKe was helping Sirius so he took a step closer to Abby "I'm Aaron so how are you" he asked Abby then looked at Sirius and KeKe

ChoChangHP118

Oh no KeKe really, I'm fine. *Sirius still walked with her though and sat.* Its not the first time I've been scratched by that hair of hers. *He smiled to KeKe.* Don't really, you've done to much...

*Abby licked her lips and smiled flirtatiously to Aaron, she also stepped forward and twiddled a few hairs in her with her fingers, she rubbed the tips softly on her cheek then rubbed them down Aaron's cheek bone.* I'm good, a bit lonely though... *She swallowed.* My hair, very powerful...but still...so soft. *She rubbed it down Aaron's cheek again before bringing it back to the rest of her hair.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

_-Aaron-_

Aaron didn't like the fact of KeKe and Sirius so he looked at Abby and smiled "I think your hair is very....soft" he said not looking back at KeKe -shes always jealous when I talk to other girls so I'll guess I'll give her something to be mad at- he thoughtto himself as he ran his hand down Abby's hair

ChoChangHP118

*Abby smiled sweetly.* Oh now boy that's not very nice, flirting with me when you have...her. *She peered at KeKe and smirked, turning back to Aaron.* Of course it is Sirius. If you don't intervene soon he'll win her heart. Oh but just to tell you, *She fake meekly looked at the ground even though Abby herself wasn't meek at all.* Your way cuter then Sirius. Any girl would be... *She went slowly up on her tipy-toes, whispering into his ear.* Lucky to have you.

*Sirius swallowed and looked at KeKe, his eyes turning purple. He didn't want KeKe to get hurt but what Abby was doing wasn't fair to Aaron either. He thought quickly of what to do but found nothing.* Abby what do you think your doing? Are you trying to ruin them? *Sirius sent only to Abby before looking at his arm.*

Me! Your the one flirting with that chick. *Abby responded with all of her mind blocks up so that only Ginny Weasley could break through them as she liked to say.*

_-Aaron-_

Aaron blushed feeling Abby's warm breath on his ear but something didn't feel right then thought about what Abby said about Sirius wining KeKes heart -I hate him-he thought to himself "I'm going to see if Sirius is alright" he told Abby "it was.....nice to meet" he said smiling turning to walk toward Sirius and KeKe

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius saw Aaron leave Abby's side and had to hide a laugh.* Did the famous Abby just get turned down by a boy? *He sent to her arrogently.*

*Abby breathed a huff and watched Aaron go.* I'll get him, don't you worry Sirius Black. I always get what I want, and I want Aaron.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron walked up to Sirius "hows your arm" he asked acting like he was concerned. -He's smiling- Aaron thought to himself "well it must be better if your smiling I thought that you would be at least wincing at the pain" Aaron said wondering what had made him so happy

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius blinked, coughed, and stared up at Aaron.* Oh yeah it'll be ok. Yeah you'd think, but i've gotten this same injury so many times I'm pretty much used to it. *Sirius shuddered, he hated Abby's hair.*

*Abby walked over and over heard Sirius as he spoke.* Yeah well, most of the time you deserve it.

*Sirius mocked her voice.* Yeah well most of the time you deserve it blah blah blah. That is so bull and you know it Abby.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was watching KeKe carfully until Abby walked up and started arguing with Sirius -I'm strating to like this girl more and more- he thought to himself as he looked away from KeKe and toward Abby and Sirius "you know it's not right to fight when your friends" Aaron said looking mainly at Abby

((im gettin off ill be on later))

ChoChangHP118

(Allright)

*Sirius and Abby both gawked at Aaron, Abby spoke first.* Ha Sirius and me? Friends! Ha this little sh-it broke up with me a few years back. *She placed her nails firmly on Sirius's head.*

*Sirius winced and slapped her wrist.* Yeah and now she thinks its fun to cause me pain.

Trust me, in the end you'll be thanking me because you'll be able to handle pain like no other in the real world then. *Abby said looking at Sirius then smiled out of the corner of her eye at Aaron hearing his thoughts. She winked lightly before leaning against a tree nearby.*

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked at Sirius and laughed -why did you brake up with her shes....nice" Aaron said instead saying cute than looked over at Abby as she winked at him and smiled at her -guess you heard what I was thinking earlier- he thought to Abby -by the way I meant the way you hurt him- he added