News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Different Side (let me and Sarah start it)

Started by LordBlaZe, January 29, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze wasn't sure how to explain it, "I don't really know, I guess im taking a lucky guess but you'll fine now, and that's that matter"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

"You really think I'm fine. I mean they will sent more people. THis time I will take care of them." Sarah looked him in the eyes.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was a little taken by this, "Please Sarah, you're gonna get hurt if you start talkin like that" he said, she sounded like she was out of her mind.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Why do you say that. I mean I will get hurt. I'm stronger then that." Sarah looked at him she could fight she knew it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

"Look i know you're a good wizard and are fully capable, but you don't know what these people can do. They'll kill you and everyone you love without giving it a second thought" he said boldly.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"I know but why are they after me." Sarah looked at him then turned away. "That I have to find out" She then started to walk.

LordBlaZe

"They are after everyone Sarah, trust me" he said as she walked off. He hoped she'd be ok.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Sure okay. I will not going looking for them." Sarah lied. "If they find me I will fight though."

LordBlaZe

Blaze was done trying to help, obviously she wasn't going to listen. He could tell she wasn't telling the truth and the way she had used to curse was also another sign of god know what. He stood there as she walked along knowing that something was going to happen to her soon. He shook his head and walked off aswell.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah walked over to the lake she was debating about what to do next. She did not even have a clue who to go after. She wished she would have got more out of the man before. "Man Blaze I was getting some where."

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked by the lake aswell. "He's not gonna talk if he's half dead now is he"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Well I could have found a way." Sarah said as she looked over her shoulder. "I mean I just want answer and I will be fine with that."

LordBlaZe

"He's most likely still unconscious in the wing you know, get your answers if your really want" said Blaze, his voice pretty stern.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Okay fine I lied. I don't know how to get them from him." Sarah looked at him. "I just want to know who the ring leader is and to talk to them."

LordBlaZe

"Why? so they can just kill you there and then" he asked wondering what she was really thinking.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain