News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Blowing of steam open of course

Started by Molly, January 31, 2008, 10:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly was angry. She hated the world and all the crap that came with it. SHe Stopmed across a frozen river, not caring if she fell in. She went into her dorm and colapsed on her bed. She felt like talking to someone , that or strangling someone. She didn't want to call anyone though. She had no one to call. God she hated life.
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

Cody was walking around when he saw Molly stampede into her dorm. He didnt know if he was allowed in there so he threw a rock at Mollys window, makeing the window crack. He blushed, feeling embarased.  He waited for Molly to open the window to see who the dumb person was that threw the rock through her window.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Molly

Molly heard something hit her window then go through. She glanced out, but to no one could see her and saw it was cody. Instead of yelling at him she taped a piece of paper that said "Hey, nice job! You can come in" to the rock and threw it out the window.
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

Cody read the note, he smiled. He got out his want and sent him into Mollys room. Once he reached there he hugged Molly, picking her up slightly, "Whats a matter," he asked.

KeKe p

KeKe saw both of them and want to see what was wrong"Hey Sarah ,Cody what is wrong?"she asked as she sat down.

Molly

(for one, i am molly and two, i was in my dorm, so ya can't just walk in)

Molly looked at cody as to say "be ready for a shocker" she looked at him and said. "Okay, i 'm totally mad because my evil granny, well not really but anyway, my evil granny wants me to move  with her."
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

Cody looked at her surprised."What...your not going to go are you," he asked sadly. "I mean weve just started to go out and..... i really like you, i dont want you to go," he explained sadly.

Molly

Molly looked at cody. "I don't want to go." didn't he know that. "But i don't know how  I can get out of it." she looked at him not asking for sympathy. "I like you alot too." she said. The last thing she wanted to do was leave. I mean what did granny know??
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

Cody looked at her, feeling like half his heart was going to leave. He looked into Mollys sad eyes. "I... just...dont want you to go," he said softly. He sat down onto Mollys bed. "When do you have to leave," he asked, hopeing there was a way out of this.