News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Out of School and starting a new job

Started by dobby888, February 4, 2008, 04:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah then went out of her daze. "Sure Jessie you can do that. I mean i have to go out back and check on the mermaids and give the water its does of medigene."

She reallly was not paying any attention to what she was saying.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus heard the unusual combinations of words and looked a bit weird at her.
He just looked around, looking at all of the animals.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah then looked at them knowing she was about to cry. She grabbed the bottle she needed and walked out to the lake and started to pour it in.

"Sarah pull a hold of your self. Your doing great. You don't need anyone to love."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie said *Albus stay here... I'll be right back.* She walked out to the lake where Sarah had her back to Jessie. 

*Sarah...* Jessie put her arm around her friend. *Sarah what's wrong?*

Shara2007

Sarah turn to look her. "Ya I'm fine. Why would I not me. I mean you and Albus would be a great coulpe." She smiled.

dobby888

*Him!? I don't know... I think he's a great friend, but I don't know if he's more than that...* Jessie said.*Now come on inside when you're done with the mermaids... we can swim with them AFTER we close.*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at that. "I think you guys would though." Sarah then stood up and walked in. She was going to feed the other owls.

dobby888

Jessie walked back inside and sat at a stool behind the counter.  She took out a binder and began to check off what animals thay had, what they had to do to care for them and if the had done it, along with other things.  She was about to add Lady as a new patient when she looked up and said *Hey Albus are you planning on leaving Lady here with us?*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she walked out to the frount desk. "I forgot to  tell you. Old man Drigen came and got his 4 owls this moring."

dobby888

*Oh ok thanks!!* Jessie said with out looking up.  She flipped through the big binder until she found his page.  Shetook it out aand moved it to the section labeled 'cared for'

Shara2007

"Man I trained you so well. I mean one of these days you might leave me." Sarah said as she then walked over and looked at the wall of all the drawling she drew in school. Most of them had left her life now so she felt as if she was alone.

"well at least I will still have you on the wall though."

dobby888

*Sarah, the only way I would stop working for you is we made the vet clinic into a chain... then I'd move near the ocean and take care of dolphins...* Jessie sighed.  That was her dream. *Unless...no it wouldn't work... and it'd be too expensive...*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at that then she laughed.

*Jessie If I get more people to help me and you I will do that for you. I mean I would love to upgrade to a chain. I just don't have the man power.* Sarah then turned to hang with dogs that had ran off.

dobby888

Jessie smiled *Thanks Sarah, and it wouldn't have to be too far away...* She said sighing and daydreaming of her perfect world.  She nearly fell asleep before she jolted back to earth. *Woah....* She said somewhat to herself.

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled looking at her. "Becides if you did. I could then go down there and swim when I take that all day break. I mean I only do it once every 3 months."