News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Out of School and starting a new job

Started by dobby888, February 4, 2008, 04:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie laughed *Yeah that's true... but Sarah you work WAY to hard! You know I would cover for you any day! And your boss can't get on you about it because YOU'RE the boss!!!* Jessie said chuckling.  *I mean I really don't mind taking over for the day!! Truly, you should give yourself a break, you work for hours after the store closes and are here hours before it opens!!*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at her. Then picked up some of the medince she had to get to one of the snakes that were in there sick.

"I will in about 5 days. I mean that when my 3 months will be over again. SO don't worry." Sarah then bent over and put the shot on his head. The snake then jumped at her causing her to fall and hit head on a cabnit.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*Oh my gosh! Sarah!* Jessie went to her friend.  She was bleeding a little.  She grabbed the snake and put it away and then went back to Sarah with a phone in her hand.  *Sarah... Can you hear me? Sarah?* Jessie said.