News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Older but with lots of trouble (me and siruis at frist please)

Started by Shara2007, February 7, 2008, 05:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded.* If you say you know him, then I believe you...But Sarah, if telling our friends means getting our children back then we will defenetly have to! And under the circumstances you were in I'm sure they'll all understand. And Ginny? She's had her fair share of evil pass through her so I think she would be the most understandable person to tell if we had to.

~.~

*Alexandra looked around frantically but found nothing to clue them in for as to where they were.* I honestly don't know...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "Fine but I'm not telling them. I mean he wants me. I know this dude if I come he will let our kids go."

Sarah stood up and walked to her closet and bent down to one of the boxes that was hidden. It was a box that she owned with all types of pure pitch black.

----------------------------------------------

"Alexandra I want to go home." James said as she sat next to her scared
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius watched as his wife bent over, scared for her sanity a bit. He feared she was just wanting her kids back so she wasn't thinking logiacally.* But if you go then it'll be like trading wouldn't it? You say he won't harm them if you come...

~.~

*Alexandra kissed her brother's cheek lightly.* Don't worry, mum and dad will be coming soon enough. I promise.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "I know them. If I show up tonight they kids will be fine. So I have to."

Sarah then stood back up and put on this robe and hood. "I will be back."

Sarah then turned to walk out the door.

--------------------------------

"okay I mean you never broke a promise yet." James then huged her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius growled and grabbed a potion from the dresser very quickly, placed it in his robe pocket and ran after her. He caught up and swallowed looking at Sarah as they walked.* I'm coming with you.

~.~
*Alexandra nodded and looked frantically around still. She was hoping this promise could be kept.*

Shara2007

Sarah turned to face him. "Stay back then I mean he said come alone." Sarah then kissed him and turned to walk more.

"I mean I know that your going to reather I like it or not."

-----------------------------------------------

James laid there as she looked at him.

Chris walked in and grabbed the girls hand. "come on I mean you are coming with me."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled to her and kept up.* Fine, he said nothing about Snuffles though. *Sirius smiled, winked, and closed his eyes, transforming into Snuffles the dog. He wagged his tail and ran alongside Sarah.*

~.~
*Alexandra tried to pull away from the man's grasp but couldn't. She moaned and stood so as to not be pulled.*

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "Well okay that is fine."

Sarah then started to pet him as she walked. "Well lets go."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"come one girl your going to see someone." Chris said as she walked him out the door.

"Alexandra no." James said as he ran to the door after them.

Chris then grabbed his arm to. "Well you can some to."

--------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was about to get to the lake.

ChoChangHP118

*Snuffles followed along like a faithful dog, nervously looking up at Sarah every once in a while.*

~.~
No! *Alexandra yelled forcefully.* Leave him, he goes no where with you.

Shara2007

Sarah walked up and saw him as she wore all black not wanting to let her kids see it.

"Let them go." Sarah said under her breathea.

"Glad you could join me old friend. I mean I missed you so much. It been a while." Chris said as he walked up to her.

"Let me go."

Sarah was looking at him.

"I did what you said so let the kids go."

ChoChangHP118

Snuffles growled fiercely as he stood next to Sarah. Then a memory flashed through his mind. One that he had never seen before or even remembered.

Clank. The sound of metal on metal. Doors sliding shut. Cold and lonely deathly feelings. Sirius looked up as he watched a man walk by his cell with two dementors next to him. The man looked like death itself and sirius swallowed as they made eye contact. He watched them past and wondered who the man was.

Snuffles panted as he licked his lips, looking up at the man with fear. He recognized him from his first life. Sirius had met this man while in Askaban. That's all he could remember at the moment.

~.~

Alexandra growled as well, starinng angrily at the man with total disgust. She threw her head back and shot it forward, spitting on the man's face. "Let me go you!"

Shara2007

Sarah stepped forward and dropped her wand by Snuffles. "You have want you want let them go."

Chris smiled as he let the kids go but grabbed Sarah. "Your right I do now what you going to do."

Chris held a knife that he used to stab Sarah right below the heart. "Now they can watch you die."

Chris then put a shield around her and apperate.

"Siruis get the kids out of here."

ChoChangHP118

*Snuffles turned into Sirius quickly grabbing the wand and was about to take hold of James when Alexandra stepped in and took his hand.* Dad, go I'll take care of James. Just go get mom. *For the first time in his life, Sirius saw, when looking in his daughter's eyes, an adult looking back at him. It frightened him and his eyes turned purple but then after a moment he nodded, proud of his daughter.* Be careful. *Quickly he spun, apparating away following the trail of magic Chris had left while apparating.*

Shara2007

"Alexandra is mom going to be okay." He looked as he then ran towards the shield. He wanted to get her lose.

"James got please. I'll be fine." She said barely above a wisper. "I'm a fighter and so I won't give up."

She then laid her haid on the ground. "Alexandra get him out of here."

ChoChangHP118

*Alexandra grabbed James and before he could object she apparated away.*

*Sirius glared at the man that had his wife and pointed his wand bravely at him, flashbacks of his face walking in front of his Askaban cell flashing around his mind.* Let her go. *He said bravely.*