News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Older but with lots of trouble (me and siruis at frist please)

Started by Shara2007, February 7, 2008, 05:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

"Eh it doesn't matter now. It? Ha ha."

(you do realize you have his character just sitting there right?)

Alexandra smiled and laughed a little. "Its perfectly fine. everything is fine."
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

(no he apperated away remeber)

"I know that. Thanks so much for saving me. I mean I never thought he would be smart enough to do that."

James then smiled. "Well since this is over I'm hungry sis."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled and shook his head. "Your smart enough for anything."

*Alexandra laughed and stood. She held out her hand for him to take to get up.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Can we go see the kids now. I mean I will leave with or with out you."

She knew better thought she knew she could not walk.

James took his sisters hand and then stood up. "So what we going to eat."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled. "Sure, but I'm not about to let my darling walk. Here." He stood up and lifted her slowly into his arms. "That's better."

Alexandra smiled and paused. "Should me maybe wait for mum and dad? I think they might be coming soon." She could feel it.

Shara2007

"I guess. I'm just hungry." James siad as he then sat down on a sit waiting.

"Thanks. I mean that feels better." She then put her head on her shoulder. She tried to fight it but could not. She was out like a light.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled lightly staring down at her before slowly he started walking towards there house.

He arrived a few minutes earlier and quietly walked into the house placing Sarah on the couch. Alexandra we're at home whenever you want to bri-

Alexandra quickly appeared with James beside her. "How's mom?"

Shara2007

Sarah stay there sleeping. She was tired and still weak.

James ran over there and gave her a hug.

"mom please be alright."

Sarah felt her little one hug her and then she opened her eyes and smiled touching him. "I'm fine ya just tired and weak. I mean I was able to heal myself and that what caused most my enengy drain since I lost lot of blood."

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled down to Sarah and grabbed James from behind, throwing him over his right shoulder. "Come on little guy you should be pretty hungry aren't you?"

Alexandra laughed quietly to see her father in a happy mood again made her smile. She bent down next to her mum and took hold of her hand.

Shara2007

James looked at his daddy. "I am but I want to say with mommy."

Sarah took a hold of Alexandra hand. "I'm so proud of you. I mean you were a brave girl to day. Your brother was to. I could not ask for more. Thanks for getting him out of there. I mean he did not need to see his mothers mess up."

Her voice was very low not because she wanted to but that the only way she could talk at the moment.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius put James in his eyes and hugged him tight for a moment before setting him down. "I'll go make dinner how about that?" He kissed Sarah's forehead and messed with James hair before walking out of the room.

Alexandra smiled to her mom nodding. "I know where I got my bravery. You and dad are so brave."

Shara2007

"okay daddy." James then walked over to his mommy.

"Well maybe more your dad. I mean I was the one that just got him out of trouble. I went threw the worst stages of my life with out him. I would tell you about them when your older. That way you won't think of me as so evil." Sarah was remebering that day she tried to rob gringotts and then how she was not afriad to use the curico curse on people.

"I mean I'm not the best role model."

"yes you are. I mean I look up to you so much." James was not wanting to leave her side.

"Thanks James but you should really look up to your father he has the great job."

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Would it totally destroy the mood if I had Angel come in now? Or is just asking the stupidest thing ever?))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

(F*** I forget what happened in this one. I need to read up a bit rofl. I think you can let Angel come in... Sarah forgot this one to I think. I'll respond to this later!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Ok I guess I'll wait until you get caught up and all  ;D ))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.