News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Misery Business

Started by Noelle, January 23, 2008, 06:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

((THOUGHT U WERE GROUNDED!!!)))))
Kilynn saw this girl and waved.
"Hey." Kilynn said.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Noelle

Quote from: iNinjuh on January 23, 2008, 12:04:56 PM
Al suddenly woke from his slumber, and, shocked, fell from the branch of the tree he was sleeping in.

Ughh... he moaned, rolling onto his stomach to get up.

He got up on his hands and looked up.
About 5 feet from where he was, there were people.
Three of them, actually.

One was Sirius, dressed... rather unusual than what Al had normally seen.
Something he really.... really didn't wanna see again.

Then, there was Noelle.

And, there was an unknown girl who was sitting with them.

Uhm... Al said, stuggling for words in his unlikely predicament.
Hi...? he said slowly.

Noelle smiled. "Hey..."

She giggled softly, knowing she had done the same thing before. Then she turned to Sirius and Kilynn. "Are we going to go?"

She wanted to get her mind off everything, expecially her hate for Kira. Just the mention of her name made Noelle want to punch someone. She klenched her fists tightly, trying to let out her anger in a harmless way.

KeKe p

KeKe walked over to where some people where at " Hey I am KeKe umm I don't know aot of people and I hope to get to know you." she sai das she looked around.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: Noelle on January 27, 2008, 01:18:52 AM

She giggled softly, knowing she had done the same thing before. Then she turned to Sirius and Kilynn. "Are we going to go?"

She wanted to get her mind off everything, expecially her hate for Kira. Just the mention of her name made Noelle want to punch someone. She klenched her fists tightly, trying to let out her anger in a harmless way.

*Sirius nodded to her.* Yes I think that would be best for all of us if we just left and got our minds off of everything that's been going on lately...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

"Yes, deffinatley a good idea." Kilynn said.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Noelle

"Yeah I think so too. Let's go." Noelle said, walking away from the group. She stoped, turning around to see if anyone was following her.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded and started walking following Noelle.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)