News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Truth About Forever

Started by ChoChangHP118, February 25, 2008, 05:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah stood up. "I got it." She then walked to the frount door. She was still in her night gown. She then open the door and saw Jessie.

"Hey girl what the matter. WHy you have your tote bag."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius stayed seated at the table looking at the repaired pieces with little interest.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Jessie what is wrong." Sarah said as she stood there.

"Come on in." Sarah then grabbed her bag and opened the door.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius decided to try and get his mind off of his memories that seemed to haunt him everywhere nowadays. He stood up slowly, his head heavy on his shoulders. He placed his hands on the table and sighed for a moment before lifting them in the air and stretching. After stretching he ran his fingers through his silky black hair and walked slowly to the front door to find Sarah and Jessie there. "Everything all right?" He asked the two girls eager to get his mind and Sarah's mind off of the events that had just happened.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah wrapped a hand around him. She was waiting for Jessie to say something. She was not sure what she would do though.

ChoChangHP118

(We need Jessie badly.)

Sirius stood staring at Jessie with a bit concern, not sure what to say next.

(Thats all i can do ha ha)

dobby888

((Sorry about the abscence guys!!))

Jessie flung her hands around her friends.  She let go and with a last glance up and down the street she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. 

*I'm so sorry to barge in on you guys like this... really I am, but I can't really trust anyone at the moment... See I somewhat... in a way... attacked a death eater.  I got off fairly lucky but...* Jessie turned revealing a cut on her arm that still bled a little, and a few scrapes on her face.  *That wasn't all of the damage, I healed alot of the little stuff on the way.* Jessie smiled weakly at her friends.  She could see that they were tired, and had had a long night.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "good old jessie. That fine. I still have some room. So come on."

Sarah then lead her into the kitchen and got her a glass of tea to. "drink this. I will help."

ChoChangHP118

Sirius followed them slowly, looking out the window next to the door. He saw the street light outside and swallowed, his muscles tensing. He saw nothing but just in case he locked the door. He walked into the kitchen after the ladies.

Shara2007

Sarah knew that Siruis was jumpy about something but he could not get her to tell him.

"Well you are safe here." Sarah smiled saying to Jessie. She then turned to Siruis.

"I'm going to change and check up on little Alexandra." Sarah smiled that was there 2 mounth old baby. She then started up the stairs and tripped falling all the way down and hitting her head.

ChoChangHP118

(A bit random but ok =D)

Sirius heard her fall and quickly ran over to her. "Sarah!" He said with a scared voice. "Baby what did you do? Are you alright?"

Shara2007

Sarah looked up to him as she stood up. She had twisted her ankle but she did not want him to worry.

"Ya Sorry I just slipped. I'm fine." She then went to go back up the stairs.

"Going to check on Alexandra now." Sarah then got up and saw that the baby was awake. SO she picked her up and rocked her back to sleep but in the rocking chair too.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius watched her walk up the stairs before turning and walking over to Jessie tiredly.

Shara2007

Sarah sat there rocking until she was then woken up by a crying child hungry.

"well I guess I better head back down stairs with you little girl." Her ankle was not hurting her even more as she slowly carried the baby to the kitchen. Once there she started to get her bottle ready while holding her.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius stood, leaning against a door frame watching the women in front of him as they did there own thing.