News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dreaming (join of course!!!!)

Started by Molly, February 25, 2008, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly was sitting in her favorite tree. It had a big branch, sorta high but not to high. It had a perfect angle, no sun in your eyes, yet the sun was there, like a big blanket keeping her warm. She smiled, great things happened at this tree, she feel in love with cody. And she lot a buch of her friends here. She closed her eyes and rembered memories, good ones, like the first person she met at the fair last witner, it was blaze, he was sweet enough to talk to her when everyone else passed by. Then she rembered the last time she saw her dad, or at least when he was still good.

Flash back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
young molly sat in her room, she heard footsteps outside her door. She heard her sisters door open, slowly then close. She heard footsteps down the stairs. She steped out of her room. She walked down stairs and saw her father and her sister outside. She went to her dad who was loading Cordelia and some possesions in the old pickup truck, all they had at the time. Molly asked her father "where are you going?" he picked her up in his arms. Your sister and i have to go, molly dear he kissed her on the cheek. Tears started to run down her face, she was only five, "Will I see you again" she asked sobbing. Of course. he said. He set her down, cordelia came out of the truck and hugged her twin sister. Goodbye molly she said, her blonde hair in her eyes, in her pjamas, teddy in hand. Goodbye molly her father said putting his sister in the truck and stepping in himself. He pointed to that star, Use it to rember me he said. He blew her a kiss, and drove away. Molly went up to her room, tears running down her face, she lookec out her iwndow at hte star, she would in the future look at that star every night. What molly didn't know, that when she saw her family again, it would not be a peacefull family reunion but yet, a sorrowfull night, with that star shining down, holding her ownly hopes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly looked in the sky where that star would of been, She sighed, dreaming, wondering what would of happened if her father hadn't left hat night.
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

Keke was just walking by and saw Molly up in a tree she rememberd that tree that is where she frist meet Aaron and remembered it like it was yesterday but she didn't waht to think of that right now so she went up to her."Hey Girly."she said to her,

stella_parkenson

stella quietly jumped from branch to branch making her way towards molly. like always, she had an evil plan to either scare/kill molly but she decided to go with scaring. She landed on molly's branch silently and crept up towards her ear. " BOO FEAR ME!" stella shouted in her ear.
Its a small world out there, so don't loose the friends you already have...

KeKe p

Keke just stood there thinkging how much that girl was a dork and started to laugh at her and then she started to act like a monkey and climbed the tree.

(Hahah monkey sorry I am hyper .)

Molly

Stella was stupid, nothing scared molly, well at least not stupid stuff like that. "Good try stupid" she said shoving stella out of the tree, taking keke tumbling along with her as well. "I was thinking or hte reasons this is my favorite tree." she said smiling. She fell out  of this tree and landed on stella, nothing special happend with her and keke however.
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

"owww my butt hurtsd now ohhj i am going to kill you but frist lets dance."she sad and started to do the Triller dance"oh yeah."she added.

stella_parkenson

"get off of me u fat lard!! you're worse than natalie!!!" she yelled and then ended up throwing her in a lake that appeared out of nowhere. "yayishness!!!!"  she skipped around like an idiot, and then suddenly disappeared.

KeKe p

"I love me and Aaron hahah yeah I am hyper and Miacal Jackson is gay ahaha...."she said then fell over a tree,

stella_parkenson

she reappeared after 5 minutes in the tree that molly was sitting in. "heyy i like this..." her voice trailed off, falling asleep.

KeKe p

"Okk you guys are crazzy..."she said glad she wasn't stupid...

Molly

Molly looked shocked, her freind were more gay than michal jackson. Jaw dropping experience. she smiled though, they were her gaywayds. SO she saw stella in HER TREE! She waved her wand, breaking the branch stella was on, making her fall on the ground, of course it wasn't HER BRANCH! but oh well
Ya gotta love livin life

walker08

Natalie was in cat form and just sat there watching them. Wow*she thought. That's the only thing really to describe the things happening around her.

Molly

Molly looked down from her perch in the tree. She saw a little cat. "Awwwwww." she jumped down asap. She grabbed the cat in her arms, "look at it, how cute it is" she smiled in baby talk she said "Look at the lil thing, your so cute your cos cute.........."
Ya gotta love livin life