News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

STICK FIGURES ON CRACK!

Started by Kilynn, February 13, 2008, 07:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

lexip.13

omg i luv those vids. i luv the whole hamburger falling thing. and the deathspike of course lol!("nice deathspike)
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Kilynn

Just so everyone knows... Vanessa posted this. She is a friend who just so happens to be retarded.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Vanessa

Haha yepp that would be me! I am retarded, thank you very much Kilynn!

Yeah, we were being retarded and watching those and Thriller on youtube. We are so awesome!
--Taken--

Kilynn

Yeah, Micheal Jackson is secretly a werewolf. We are so amazing. You should all be jealous.

ally

lol.. stick figures on crack is funny, i like it
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.