News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Casey Coyle/Dylan Avery

Started by _-Casey-_, February 28, 2008, 11:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Casey-_

Name:Casey Coyle

Height: 5'4

Appearance:Casey loves to wear mismatching clothes as long as their cute hot days you'll find her in sweats and a hoodie but when its cold she'll be out their in her skirt and mismatched converse Casey is always getting laughed at about her hair but she doesn't care she loves her hair and the many colors in it she has bright purple eyes her noraml hair color is a beautiful red that shines in some light she hated it so she dyed it and now loves it

RACE:wizard(pure)

Parents: Crissy Coyle and David Coyle

Personality:Casey is "weird" to some people but is also a very fun person to be with she is outgoing and speaks her mind no matter whats on it and it is her mouth that most people like about her because she is funny but the teachers hate it because she never shuts up and is always in detention for opening her mouth

Likes:Bright colors guys in tight pants and long or shaggy hair and magic

Dislikes:boring people and most teachers

Power:she reads minds and then has normal wizard powers and also can turn into most animals when she trys hard enough

History:Casey has always been looked down on and has always been the "back up kid". She loves her brother but ever since he got bit she was forgotten by her parent and realitves the only family who she knows loves her is her brother. She has a speacial gift that she and Aaron only know about the gift is she can change into any aminal instead of just one which she finds very cool but hasn't told anyone because she couldn't stand being put behind Aaron for much more. Her powers didn't come until she was about 9 yrs old and when she got her letter her perants were happy to send her off and just wanted her to take care of Aaron they say they love her but she knows they dont so she desided to go to hogwarts so that maybe she could find someone to love her she doesn't mean a guy but a bestfriend or someone older she has a guy named Dylan but hes never around her anymore and seems like he trys to avoid her so she never trys to talk to him. Right now shes in 4th yr and that hasn't happened yet but is hoping it does soon

Name:Dylan Avery II

Height:6'2

Appearance:Dylan has jet black hair and bright crystal blue eyes that you can get lost in he is normaly in tight jeans and a normal tee's hot or cold you will near see his arms or legs he just loves long sleeves and tight long pants

RACE:wizard(half)

Parents: Dylan Avery Sr. and Susan (miller) Avery

Personality:Dylan is a not shy at all he likes meeting new people except the ones who just mope around complain about their life he is a very deep person and gives his heart way to easily and is always in pain because of it but never shows it

Likes:Magic learning new things drawing and to be near water and in some dark places but also likes girls who are oppsite from him

Dislikes:bright colors and girls in fishnets and dark magic unless he's the one doing it

Power:he reads minds and can control them with out any problem and then has advanced wizarding powers

History:Dylan got his powers at a really early stage and had to be kept hiddin off the world until he could control his powers he never went out until he was about 9 and then got to go to a normal school and thats were he met Casey he never gave his heart to her but more or less he just gave her the extra love she needed she is like a bestfriend or little sister to him and he loves her no more than that they have never and will never be together but ever since he started hanging out with a different group of people he changed he started drugs and poping pills and geting high. he did this for a few months until his bestfriend in that group had died because of it so he finally stopped but couldn't bare to see Casey anymore because he was afraid for her and doesnt want her to know about his old problem so she doesnt get any ideas he also is always in long sleeves and long pants to hide the cuts he had got from that little time. After he stopped he got happier and his parents where much more pround of him they knew what had happened but he didnt know that they knew so one day he confessed and asked them to help him his mom cried and hugged him and his dad said they would help him after that he was never touched a razor or gotten high again and never plans to

LordBlaZe

nice bio ;D
not much more i can say
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

This is really good! Most people don't write this good at their first bio.....
Just look up my first and my second.....  HUGE DIFFERENCE!
((Albus Severus Potter...))

*Albus*

Post Potter depression.

KeKe p

Hey Casey what is you doing yeah it is going to be fun posting with you Aaron and me well I hope you have fun.

Ryan

good bio I like to I hope I get to post with you.

_-Casey-_

Thanks everyone and Albus this isn't my frist bio plus i read though some others and had a pretty good idea on how to do it better my old one is the starlink one and not very good

KeKe p

yeah you bio is really good.....can't wait to post with you.......