News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.(i'm not crazy); just going insane

Started by Xaver, February 28, 2008, 12:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny finished the list and folded it. She turned and walked over to 'her boys' and stood on her toes, pulling Cody down slightly to kiss his cheek, then Xavers while she slipped the list into his pocket. She smiled at them for a moment, liking how much they looked alike. No doubt they were related.

"Is there anything you want packed up? I could probably get some clothes together for you or something." Ginny smiled, wanting to do something for him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Instinctually, Xaver slipped his hand into his pocket after the note, smiling when her lips brushed his cheek.

Thoughtfully, his mouth pulled into a frown at her question.
A majority of his clothes had been brought home from his realm, and plenty of others had been bought, over the time he'd been home. What he'd need, though..

"Please, Love, if you would."
He nodded to her, that small smile returning.
"Some comfortable clothes to change into would be great."

Xaver stepped foreword and kissed her, backing away with a grin and chuckling softly, as Cody tugged his impossibly dark hair.

"Daaadd. I love Mom too, but come on, let's go! ..Why do you need to pack?"

He'd only been partially listening.

Xaver shook his head.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny rolled her eyes at Cody, "Glad to see I rank high on your list." She told him, raising an eyebrow, "Your father is going on a business trip tonight." She explained to him softly. She nodded at Xaver, then, a small smile playing her lips.

"Both of you behave, ok?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Cody frowned, then, at the top of Xaver's head, and fell silent.
Xaver winked at her, smiled, and nodded.
"Of course," he said, his deep blue orbs hinting old boyish mischief. "I love you."

He kissed her on the lips once more, then they were gone, vanished from the spot.

They appeared in the middle of the crowded streets of Hogsmeade, Cody still comfortably rested over Xaver's shoulders, his hands loosely gripping his father's matching raven hair. Not at all afraid of heights, and the trait showed.

The pair instantly brought about stares, and curious glances. Even without wing, both were attractive in their own way of appeal. There was no doubt Xaver had always been a handsome male, and he had lost none of his cool, mysterious charm, or dark, drawing looks. Clad in black shoes, and pants, and a navy blue sweater that accentuated the moody glow of his impenatrable eyes, and the toned breadth of his shoulders and abdomen, his attire was crisp, and solemn. Despite the fact that Xaver hadn't been able to remember to change, since the night before.
Cody reflected him closely, though hinting also of Ginny's likes, eyes bright and still undaunted, and darling as he looked down at his dad, his lips pursed.

"Where first?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Candy!" Cody said, pointing at the candy shop. His excitement was contagious to the passersby, and they smiled at the father and son. Cody grinned back, but kept his eyes on the candy store a few feet down the road.

"I want chocolate, and licorice, and all kinds of sweets." Cody told Xaver, thinking aloud. He tugged on his fathers hair, maybe a bit too hard, in his excitement.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I promised you a few bits, not the entire shop," Xaver said, half bemused, reaching up to grasp Cody's hands even as he started toward the Candy shop, not bothered, really, by it being the first stop.

He gently, but firmly, squeezed Cody's hands, wincing slightly.
Xaver wasn't normal, but he was still a man, and not immune to pain.

"You can get a few bars, mm?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Just a few? Daaaad, c'mooooon!" He whined, squirming around as his father squeezed his hands. Nevertheless, he was still happy. At least he was getting something. He knew to appreciate each and every time he went somewhere with his dad, because there might be a day he wouldn't be there.

After all, his dad hadn't been there for much of Cody's life.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

((bbs, dinner real quick))

Xaver couldn't help a grin.

"Yes, just a few. And something for your mother too, of course. You can pick, this time."

He chuckled, a low sound that had been once a very rare thing to hear, though Cody probably didn't know that. Ginny probably didn't, either.

They moved through the crowd slowly, Xaver, despite the pressure on him to leave, wanting in the least, to hurry, and at ease, and patient like he usually was.

"Though, we can do or stop by something or somewhere else if you think of it, and it will be real quick. I d-"

He stopped so suddenly, a pair of students had to nearly dive out of the way to avoid walking into him. Xaver froze, staring into the window of the Owlery as if he'd seen death, itself, unmoving, his features turned ashen, the dark blues of his eyes wide with surprise.
Though, there was nothing there, but their reflections..
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

As Xaver jerked to a stop, Cody did too, his stomach hitting the back of Xaver's head. It hurt the boy slightly, but he made no noise, his eyes following Xaver's gaze, "You what?" He asked, his voice low suddenly.

His dad was surprised. He could tell simply by the tone of his voice. Cody waited a moment as Xaver stared into the empty window, "Dad? What is it?" He stared too, seeing only himself sitting onto pf his father's shoulders.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver blinked.

"I-"

He stalled, then clamped his mouth shut, biting back his own words.
I'm going crazy. I've gone crazy. ..
He shivered, uneasily, within, keeping the thoughts firmly to himself.

Slowly, he began to move again, though as soon as his gaze was almost completely adverted, motion so quick it blurred caught his eye, once more, and his gaze snapped back.

Kylie waved at him, at them, all innocent smiles, an actual reflection in the mirror.

Xaver shook his head, half mentally reeling, though he wouldn't dare show it.
Too real.

Too real.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Dad?" Cody's tone changed, concern seeping through.

"What is-" His words stopped as he saw Kylie's reflection. The girl looked innocent enough, happy enough. Cody tilted his head slightly, trying to figure out why this reflection was freaking his dad out so bad.

The girl looked familiar in the way that he recognized how she was similar to his father.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver didn't spook.

It just wasn't in his personality.

He was spooked.
A shudder went through him, and he clenched his jaw, his hands lightly resting on Cody's shoes.

"Kylie," he said.
Simply. Softly.

He was moving within the next breath, and he didn't look back. Forced himself not to. Kept his eyes straightforeword, until the entered the candy shop. Easily, he reached back and gently gripped Cody's middle, lifting him up, and setting him onto the ground, beside him, holding his smaller hand within his own.
His features were neutral, composed, though the moody blues of his eyes burned like a disturbed sea. He fought for calm; prepared himself for the questions he knew were to come.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Cody turned immediately, facing Xaver with a confused expression, "Kylie?" He repeated after his dad.
He forgot all about the candy, all about not getting as much as he wanted. His interest was focused on his father and the mysterious girl, obviously named Kylie.

"Who's Kylie? Why are you upset? What's going on?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver ran his other hand through Cody's hair, and cupped his chin, meeting his son's eyes with a graveness within his own.

"My little sister. Who is dead."
He thought.
"You've seen her before, that one night my memories went a little loose, and you were allowed in my thoughts, remember?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Cody thought for a moment, then nodded, "So why can we see her?" He asked, not exactly afraid, simply puzzled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret