News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Taking a long walk in the forest {RP} (No one-liners!)

Started by fudge0604, March 1, 2008, 08:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

( Everyone is welcome here.....)

Albus was deep into forest, just walking here and there. He had an orange coat on, and a pair of blue jeans, because it was freezing outside. The cold wind sligtly ran around his face, making his face go even colder. He had been out there in the forest for hours and just one thought bothered his messy head. ~Why am I'm starting to get more and more lonely?~. He hadn't seen Jessie so much in the last months, Sarah was in Hogsmead, Blaze was here partly but not so much, and he hadn't seen much of Mira or Isabelle either. The Hogwarts that Albus knew when he first came here, was gently sliding away, as he got more and more sad, and lonely. He then saw a place to sit. Between the roots of a big tree, there was a good sitting spot. He walked over there and sat down, and tested if it was a comfy place. It indeed was. He sat down into it and his head started to think more now that he was relaxing.
Soon his mind was long away flying high up in the sky. Albus's eyes looked empty as he was not focused on seeing. He just relaxed as his mind was flying high up in the sky.

Post Potter depression.

Molly

Molly was wearing her light white jacket with the green stripes, molly necklace, and faded blue jeans. She shivered when the chilly wind blew, throwing her long brown hair in her face. She saw albus sitting by a tree..... she sat down next tohim. It looked as it he was asleep "Albus,,,,,,, are you there" she said in his ear "Hi" she said.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah was not sure what was going on but for some reason she felt as if tonight she was being called to the Forest. So she was now standing at her door. "Man why is it the night I decided to go it is Chilly."

So instead she runs back up the stairs and grabbs her light blue hoodie that was made just for her vet clinic. Then some sweats that matched with a blue tank top underneath. She but her hair in a headband that went all the way around and took off out the door. She then got on her broom and flew to the edge of the forest. She now felt as if she needed to go in even more. "Well her goes nothing."

Sarah then started to walk in. Not sure what to do she just kept walking. That was when she did not even notice it but past Albus and molly. If they had seen her they knew it would be here because of what she was wearing. She kept walking in a strait line until she came to a clearing. It was where she and her friends used to train. She then laid there thinking. "Why did I come here."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Griffin lynn

Griffin had just been out for the day.She had been haveing a bad one at it two.Frist she looked her homework and got a detion andthen she got lost in the castle and was late for class.Everything was just going wrong she had no idea what she was going to do.She didn't like it here she just wanted to leave.She had no friends or anything.

As she was walking she pasted this one guy standing there but she just then went and sat down on the ground and then looked up at the sky.She had nothing better to do.

fudge0604

Albus's mind had been filled to the bridge with thought, so when Molly came and sat by him, talked to him, just by his ear, he jumped up, suprised. A little scream came out from his mouth as he hadn't expected someone else to be out in the forest. But then he looked at Molly, finally realizing it was her.
" Oh... You gave me quite of a heart attack there Molly." As he sighted.
" What are you doing out in the forest now?" He asked as he slowly sat down, next to her.
Looked at her, and gave away a little smile, waiting for an answer.

Post Potter depression.

Molly

"I was here out of boredness... oh and sorry for the heart attack." she said smiling.... "So what are you doing in the forrest?" she asked copping his question?
Ya gotta love livin life