News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_keep you in the dark

Started by Ginny Weasly, March 2, 2008, 01:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

Both Xaver and Cody blinked, and in unison, looked up at the very still, unchanged house, when within Ken's body crashed against the bookcase.
Xaver fought his frown when the little boy looked up at him, in wonder, and shrugged his shoulders, giving the window of Ginny's bedroom an odd expression, before he turned away from it.

Surely Ginny would have sent for him, if something was wrong..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised her hand, in order to hit him again, but froze when her wrist was caught midair. Her capture twisted her wrist and held it behind her back. Ken was still in front of her, half cowering with his eyes closed. He opened one, then the other and looked to whoever had caught Ginny's hand, "Took you long enough!" He said. He brushed himself off and grinned at Ginny.

Ginny twisted enough to see behind her and felt her stomach sink. "d**nit." She growled, looking at the dark haired man behind her. Mahn.

He smiled lightly, "Nice to see you too, love." He shrugged slightly at her glare, "What can I say? They asked me to help." Ginny growled lightly.

"Help with what?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret