News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

St. Pattys day dance

Started by Molly, March 7, 2008, 10:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly was stunned. She had decorated everything so well, she and her helpfull friends keke and stella. She smiled at her work. Green and gold banners everywhere. Green punch, and different snacks, based on the holiday theme. She had decorated the tables in green table cloths, good glitter and little clover shaped dishes with asorted candies in them. Something she also noticed is that she herself, looked as the good as the decorations. She was wearing a green mini dress, with a gold head band, and gold pumps (dress www.prom-dresses.co.uk). Sh ewas wating for guest. She was hoping that her favorite dj, chris would be there too. She'd have to wait and see though.
Ya gotta love livin life

Vanessa

Vanessa walked in, wearing a beautiful gold dress. (http://www.prom-dresses.co.uk/wp-content/pimages/2007/03/gold-prom.jpg) She matched it with a black strappy heels and a black headband. She let her curly hair hang loosely on her shoulders. She had to admit, she looked gorgeous. She waved at Molly. "Hey!"
--Taken--

KeKe p

KeKe came in with a Black dress on and her now short brown hair down over her shoulders and she had on white flatd and she looked HOT and she loved it....and saw V and Molly..."Hey guys."she said to them.

http://www.dresses.com/order/1138W.html

Shara2007

Sarah stood at the door wearing a long lime green dress she made. She was not sure if she should walk in or not. SHe was going to be alone if she did but she made this dress. Sarah looked at them as smiled. Her shoes felt great on her feet. She then stood there as everyone was walking in.

(Here is the dress
http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/311/058/11/1068_lime.jpg
)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was wearing a dark green dress shirt with a black blazer on top. Green didn't really match him but it was for the holiday. He was about to walk in when he noticed Sarah looking troubled. "Hey Sarah, how come your standing outside?" he asked casually.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

"well I'm not sure if I'm going to go in. I mean everyone in there has someone. " Sarah tried to smile. "I mean you and V, Chris and Molly, Aaron and Keke. I would just be a 3rd wheel."

Sarah then looked at her dress. "So I think I wore the dress at least someone saw it know I can go change."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze rolled his eyes and smiled slightly, "Your being ridiculous. You look great and maybe you'll find someone tonight. Just come, it'll be fun" he said encouraging her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled. "Blaze why is it when I'm around you I don't feel bad about doing some of the things that  do. I mean I think you talked me into going in."

Sarah then looked at her dress. 'you think it is to much though."

KeKe p

Know one was talking to her so she went over to Blaze and Sarah..."Hey guys."she said in a low vocie.

Ryan

Ryan came in with a black tux on and he saw Sarah and went over to her and Blaz e and Keke.

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed, "No it's perfect" he said to Sarah. "Hey Keke, Ryan" said Blaze smiling to both of them.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Ryan

"Hey blaze and hey Sarah."he said to them and smiled.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Hi guys."

She then looked at her dress. "thanks blaze I thought that maybe it was so fancy for a I made 2 days ago dress."

Ryan

"You girls look great."he said to them and smiled..

KeKe p

"Thank you Ryro and Sarah I love your dress."she said to her.