News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

^ Winter ^

Started by CMD_And_ME!!!!, January 15, 2009, 11:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( closed until Stacey arrives))
Haley was walking out the door to go outside. It was really cold when she stepped outside. She really liked nature but not as much when it was really cold.Her eyes turned orange(her eyes turned orange when she is trying to get used to something) and her hair was now light blue.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

((Hey, buddy, easy on the new topics, there.))

Stacey had a huge frown on her face, her eyes the darkest black. She had her coat wrapped tightly around herself and was staring out into the snow. She stood at the edge of the forest, just under the cover of the dense trees. There was only a light dusting of snow in the forset, the thick leaves blocking most of it out.

She didn`t see Haley, she was too busy being mad at the weather she hated.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( Hey Buddy sorry but I had a really good topic so i just posted it))
Haley peered up and seen Stacy and yelled," Hey Stacey Over Here!",as she was waving her arms.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up slowly to see Haley. She smiled, but the smile didn`t reach her eyes. Her body language plainly said that she had no intention of moving from the cover of the trees.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley stood up and walked up to Stacey and said," Sorry i forgot you didn't like winter."

potter_fan122

Stacey stared sourly at the ground. It was so cold that even the Lake was almost all the way frozen over. Her cheeks were bright pink from the wind that whipped through the trees and her hair was wind-blown, too.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Umm do you wanna go get something warm to drink?" Haley asked kinda cold.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head and then jerked it, motioning for her to follow, and turned around, too cold to talk. She led Haley to the large, fire-proof clearing she had created. No snow touched the ground here, even though there were no trees.

She took off her coat, against her instincts and instantly a heat bubble exploded around her.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley followed,took off her coat and instantly got warm. Haley was wishing she could do that and she took out her barret out of her pants pocket and started levitating it.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed and raised her amrs, expanding the bubble. She couldn`t make the bubble everywhere; things could easily catch on fire. But it came in handy when Albus and Jessie ambushed her with snowballs.

The grass relaxed and rippled with the sweet heat and Stacey layed down on the now soft grass.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley was getting tired. But she didn't like showing it. Haley took another barret out of her pocket and started turning them into two cups of hot chocolate. Haley took one and offered the other to Stacey.

potter_fan122

((You wouldn`t know this because you haven`t read the books, but you can`t turn anything into anything. There are magical laws that limit certain things.))

CMD_And_ME!!!!

(( ok never mind))

Haley took out another barret out of her pocket and started levitating them all around in the air.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley looked up from her barrets and looked at Stacey to make sure she hadn't fallen asleep.