News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and not knowing what to do..

Started by Griffin lynn, March 14, 2008, 08:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin lynn

Griffin chould tell that Draco was thinking of someone right now and had alot of emotion to it..she walked over to him and plasced a hand on his back.."Don't worry who ever it is you can really power over them."she said to him and then smiled as she threw her books down on the table.

draco294

A rather smug look came across Draco's face. "Yes...yes, I know," he said.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Griffin lynn

She looked at him and smiled.
"Yeah well I don't know really and thank you...you are the frist person that really talked tome."she said to him adn then put a piece of hair behind her ear..
She didn't want him to know that she liked him so she tried to hide it.

gilderoy_lockhart

"Now... where are the rest of my eager students?" Lockhart asked Draco and Griffin, walking over to the door to look out into the corridor.

Griffin lynn

"Haha you have got to be kidding me I mean come on Lockhart..one Detintion with you isn't going to stop me from not makeing you made..."she said to him and laughed.

"And for G*d's shake take the pictures down I mean they are not pretty."she said to him.

draco294

Quote from: gilderoy_lockhart on March 26, 2008, 09:42:02 AM
"Now... where are the rest of my eager students?" Lockhart asked Draco and Griffin, walking over to the door to look out into the corridor.

"Well, Professor, your stupid, famous Scarhead should be coming any moment," Draco sneered, rolling his eyes and taking his seat.

Lidia

Lidia walked in and saw Lockhart..."Eww we have you for a teacher and were is scar face I just want to beat his face in soo bad.."she said to them and then looked around and saw a boy she had seen in the hall ways but never talked to him she thought that he was cute but didn't say anything.

draco294

Draco laughed out loud hearing what Lidia had just said..especially the part about Potter.

gilderoy_lockhart

"Now, is is really necessary to talk about young Mr.Potter in such a way? And not to mention, talking about me in such a way?" Lockhart said, with his jaw slightly dropped.

draco294

"Oh yes. Its absolutely necesary. Especially when speaking about that filthy blood traitor Potter!" Draco sneered, slamming his books down on a desk.

Lidia

"Yeah I was..is that bad..well I don't really care...and I will burn your pictures if you keep them up...and that is a promise."she said to him.

draco294

Lidia

She looked around...."Any ways...this class sucks..."she said to all of them.

draco294

"Thats for sure," Draco sneered, as he sat down.

Lidia

She looked at him...."Yeah sorry I don't like you."she said to him.