News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Apologies

Started by ChoChangHP118, March 15, 2008, 03:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Ah so sorry everybody I normally post with my computer was being fixed because yeah just never trust an old person with a computer...
Anyway I didn't quit or anything if thats what anyone was wondering, just a little break but now I'm back so hopefully everyone will let me back into some thread's that have really taken off without me?

Thanks,
Sirius Black
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

I will because I missed you. I mean your the bestest boyfriend.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

you can post in my posts! ahem just don't make fun of me!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

whose laughing now?????? (no i'm not some psyco!)
Ya gotta love livin life

I loves YOUz

I think a lot of peoples comp.s are messing up because my crash a week ago and I wasn't able to get on the internet for about 4 days
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

ChoChangHP118

Interesting. Mine was just it needed to be wiped, to much stuff on it. I'm Sirius, I see your new. I like your signiture. If ever you need any help or anything just message me. I love talking to newbee's and helping them out!

Sirius Black
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I loves YOUz

bonnie88

i love it when there are new people! (i already know i am werid you don't have to tell me) i haven't been on here very long either
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

I loves YOUz

bonnie88

whenever i am not on the computer for a while i'm kinda glad because i know i will have new replys and messages

I loves YOUz

well I havent had any messages and only a few replys but than again I have been only for a day and a half

Kilynn

back on topic! haha.
Im so glad ur back Siruis!
You are an ah-mazing bf! haha.
=]]]
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

bonnie88

c'mon staying on topic is for squares... lol

I loves YOUz

I like circles better you cant hurt yourself because they dont have points
*just saying*

bonnie88

thats a cool name... yazzy, its crazy