News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Run the Show

Started by Vanessa, March 18, 2008, 07:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

The room was dark, only lit up by flashing, neon lights. The floor shook slightly, as the music pounded though the speakers. People crowed together, yelling over the music as they danced. A female voice boomed over the speakers:

"You want this don't front qué qué qué pasa. Speak up cuál es la cosa. Ven aquí let's get closer and closer. I say no-oh-oh. If you wanna take it slow-oh-oh. Catch up well now let's go-oh-oh. Together we run the show-oh-oh. I say no-oh-oh. If you wanna take it slow-oh-oh. Don't stop well now let's go-oh-oh. Together we run the show-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh."

It all seemed normal to Vanessa. This was just the way she lived. She weaved though the crowd, catching several eyes. She was hard to miss, her long brown hair falling on her shoulders. Her pink tank-top and skirt stood out, compared to the usual plain colored outfits. She walked up to the stage, the singer giving her a smile. Of course she would, after all this was Vanessa's party. Graduation party in fact. She had finally made it though Hogwarts. Now if only she could find Blaze...
--Taken--

Molly

Molly walked in to V's party wearing a white scrunched skirt, and a light blue tank top, her lucky MOLLY dimond necklace, white sunglasses, and white flipflops... her brown hair behind her loosely. She walked up to V. and hugged her "I can't belive your leaving!"
Ya gotta love livin life

Vanessa

"I know..." Vanessa said sadly. She hugged Molly back. "Its going to weird not being here with everyone." Another song came on and Vanessa felt the urge to dance. "We might as well make the best of the night."
She smiled, walking out onto the crowed dance floor.
--Taken--

Molly

"Sure" She said follown vannesa... not knowing anyone. "Do i know anyone here?" she asked curriously
Ya gotta love livin life

Vanessa

"Most likely... No. But who knows." Vanessa walked out to the dance floor, throwing her perfectly toned arms in the air. She never did notice the gazes of people nearby. Once she started dance, she was in her own world.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she walked in. "You can tell that this is a party for V."

She was wearing a full lenght Baby-blue dress that had over the shoulder sleeves and slit up the side of the legs. She was leaning against one of the walls watching what was going on. she was glad that she at least came.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

Molly smiled joining v in rampage. It was fun!
Ya gotta love livin life

Vanessa

Suddenly a waitress appeared. "Drink, Miss Parkinson?" Vanessa swiftly grabbed the pink liquid, drinking it quickly.

"Want one, Molly?" Vanessa asked, the waitress waiting for her command. The singer of the last song walked over.

"Vanessa, girl, how you doing?" The hispanic voice said. She smiled at Vanessa as if they had always been friends.

"Hey... Pretty good. Enjoying the party?" Vanessa replied and the singer gave her a quick nod. "Oh, and this is my friend Molly."

"Ay. Any friend of V is a friend of Kat. Nice to meet chea." Kat's accent showed though even worse.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah stood towards the drinking bar area. She knew that if she wanted to meet up with someone she knew that this would be the spot.

*Hi there V. I was coming to your party and well i can't find you.* Sarah then sent to her knowing for a fact that V was here already.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"Sure" she said to the waitress

then she turned to the hispanic girl "Hey how are you" she smiled
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah stood at the bar area watching everyone. She smiled she knew that they were all having so much fun. She keep looking for V though. She did not know molly was there.

Vanessa

"Great... The names Kat DeLuna, by the way. You may have heard some of my songs." Kat smiled, her curls falling over her perfectly tan shoulders.

Sarah! Come up by the stage! Me and Molly are up there! Vanessa said while waving her arms in Sarah's dirrection, drink in hand. Then she turned to Kat. "My friend Sarah is gonna be over her in a second. I'm sure you guys will get along great."
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah heard her. *okay on the way.*

She then did as told and walked to the frount of her stage once there she straiting her dress. "Sorry I have been her for about 10 minutes but could not find you.

Vanessa

"Hey... It's okay. So how do you like the party?" Vanessa said, admiring the extreme decorating... Not to mention expensive. She had changed from her casual outfit to a gold sparkly dress. You couldn't miss her. Expecially when the lights reflected off it. It was strapless and ended right above the knee. She knew every guy was looking at her, but there was only one that she had on her mind. Blaze. She figured he would be here by now...
--Taken--

Molly

"hey.. Yeah i think i have" she sid to Kat. "your really good.... i used to sing a little big before I moved here... but i haven't since like fith grade!"
Ya gotta love livin life