News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Flying to the Tower. [[ Returning ]]

Started by iNinjuh, March 21, 2008, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNinjuh

[[ Possibly for a little bit. ]]

The wind was harsh and cold in Al's face.
His robes were whipping around, as if they were dancing.

The castle was in sight, but only just.
A small speck on the horizon, Hogwarts castle was within miles.

Grinning a little, Al sped up, his robes becoming even more thrashed than his travels had made them.

A few minutes later, he was slowly soaring over the Grounds.
The people, tiny ants, at his hight, were running around, more energetic than ever.
Some trying to show off, mainly boys to get the girl.
He smiled.
The good old days.

He looked straight again, and circled the Ravenclaw tower, gradually slowing to his window.
The lock popped open as Al's hand waved, and the window swung open, greeting him in.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting down in the Ravenclaw common room. She did not normally go out and hang with everyone an much as she used to. Some of that might have been the fact that she would rather sit up in this very chair and dream about the old days. The ones where you had Al always helping her with the training and then her friends would all go out for a butterbeer.

"Man I miss those days." Sarah said not knowing what was going on in the rooms upstairs. She was looking at one of the albums she had marked 'Best Years Of My Life'. They were of everyone that she thought counted well before to her they all left.

"I miss you guys. So much hope you are safe." She then said to herself.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

iNinjuh

Al walked to the door, his dorm being empty.
The door creaked as it swung open, revealing the warm Ravenclaw Common Room.

He grinned, walking down the steps, his hand feeling the decorated guardrail, reminding him of younger years.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah seemed to always be in the warm common room. "Well I guess I better go and well pratice."

Sarah then stood up. She was not sure she wanted to be in here alone any more.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

iNinjuh

The door of the girls dorms opened.
Al looked up to see who it was, from his favourite squishy armchair by the fire.
It was Sarah.

Al grinned up at her.
Heyy... he said.

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she walked yet again down the stairs.

"Hi there Al." Sarah decided she would sit down and talk instead.

"So when you get back. I mean I spend most of my time here now and I know that I have not see you yet." Sarah was not lieing she loved being up here because it would bring back the old days.

iNinjuh

Al shrugged.
I dunno... he said.

I guess I'll never really be back. I leave all the time.
He looked around the empty common room.

Though it seems... No one else is here anymore.
He looked at Sarah.

No Sirius? Ginny? Xaver? Albus...? Cho?

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him as she sat down.

"Well I see Ginny once in a while. Albus more then any of the others actually. I mean we are like the closest friend now." Sarah then started to tear up and turn so where she was not looking at him.

"Cho left a long time ago and well Siruis. I still love him with all my heart but he is even starting to get distances. I mean it has been forever since I last talk to him." She missed those to the most they were the frist ones to be her friend.

iNinjuh

Oh nuts... Al thought to himself.

Well... he said, struggling to find words to say.
Dunno what to say. I guess... Hogwarts has changed.

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah laughed at they. "Well ya. I mean the new people would rather go out and party the whole time."

Ginny Weasly

The window burst open, loudly, and in rolled a small, winged figure. The boy slowly sat up, rubbing his head and scowling at the window in anger. He was only about 6 years old, though he was rather small for his age. His black obsidian hair seemed at odds with his bright red t-shirt. And strangely enough, he had black feathered wings extending from his shoulders.

"Stupid window." He mumbled, his small voice barely audible to the other two. He stood slowly, dusting himself off, and turned to look at Sarah and Al. He grinned upon recognizing Sarah.

"Hi Miss Sarah!" Cody said, grinning.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah laughed as she then turned to look at this little boy standing there. "Well hi there cody. How have you been."

She was looking at him and smiling. "Does your mother know that your flying around. I mean I would not want her to worry anymore then she already does about you."

iNinjuh

Ah... he said.
People who party too much.

At that moment, a small boy who couldn't be over age 7 was looking down at them.

Wings...? he thought.
Well... This is new...

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

"ya the partys are fun sometimes most the time no." Sarah then smiled as she looked at Cody and messed with his hair.

"Oh Al I would love for you to meet Cody." Sarah said as she pointed to the boy.

"Cody this is one of my friends Al." Sarah did not want to say nothing about him being Ginny's kid yet though.

Ginny Weasly

Cody smiled slightly and inclined his head in a sort of bow, "Mr. Al." He said, "Nice to meet you."
His manners were excellent, but not exactly common. To bow instead of shaking hands, to speak to his elders with honorifics, they weren't from this area obviously. They had a Japanese quality to them, but not quiet. Possibly more of a middle ages feel.

As he straightened, he looked back at the window, partly worried, "Miss Sarah, how do you fix windows when they break?" He asked innocently.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret