News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Flying to the Tower. [[ Returning ]]

Started by iNinjuh, March 21, 2008, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNinjuh

Well... Al began, Parties are better if in moderation. They... overdue it, a bit.

Al, rather shocked by the kid's manners, slightly nodded his head, rather than bowing.

Just... call me Al, he replied.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at everything.

"Well Al your right there. " She then turned and picked up her wand and pointed it at the window.

"Well Just do this." She then moved her wand in a swift motion. "Repairo"
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Cody gave Al a strange little smile, a twisted one that said he was amused at the older man's suggestion to just call him Al. He would do so, if only because he had been asked to do so.
"Ok, Al."

He watched Sarah repair the window then sighed wistfully, "I wish Mom would let me get a wand...or teach me wandless magic."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "She might later. I mean come on most people don't learn any of that until they are about 11."

She knew that the Cody really wanted to do magic.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Cody couldn't do simple magic like Sarah could, that was true. But he had powers that far surpassed hers. He had the powers of his father's bloodline. Cody's Fallen ancestors. Powers terrifying, and wonderful. Unfortunately, he didn't know the depth of these powers, and so he did not use them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she then sat down. For some reason she was happy and she had not felt this way in forever.

"So cody and Al what you been up to."

Ginny Weasly

Cody smiled at Sarah brightly, "Entrando nella difficoltà, volando alle alte velocità e nell'avere divertimento." -Getting into trouble, flying at high speeds, and having fun.-

Cody laughed, translating his Italian into English telepathically without realizing it. He couldn't control his psychic abilities just yet.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled.

"Ya you might not want to get into to much. I mean if you do that mother of yours might not let me see you." Sarah then looked at him as she slid to the floor.

"never know she might think I'm a bad role model."

Ginny Weasly

Cody shook his head, "No, Miss Sarah." He told her with a sweet smile, "Mom wouldn't think that. She likes you, and thinks it's good that I'm friends with you."

Cody didn't have many friends, and the few he had were much older than him.He knew few children his own age, as a matter of fact.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Oh okay. I guess she knows I could not do anything bad if I tried."

Sarah looked at Cody she liked being friends with him. "So you here I graduate this year."

Ginny Weasly

Cody laughed, "She knows you would do bad if you needed to. But Mom knows you better than you know yourself. She was your psychic teacher, after all." He smiled at Sarah, running a hand through his obsidian hair, his pale blue eyes watching her with amusement.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah then stood up and walked to a window.

"So at least I know Ginny will never forget me. I mean if she talks to you about me." Sarah was going to miss this school.

"You know I was going to join the Ministry till I work there with her basically my boss. She showed me to shoot for my dreams."

Ginny Weasly

Cody nodded, "Mom hates the Ministry..." He told her softly, "They are trying to make us move."

Then he put a finger up to his lips, "Shhhh! È un segreto..." He had overheard Ginny saying something to his grandmum about it, and knew no one was supposed to know. A secret, but he couldn't keep one for his life.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "okay I won't tell a soul, but between us. I have that vet shop I will open once I leave here. Ya can come there when every you need."

Sarah then sat in the window sill. Cody was so much fun to hang with she could not wait to have some of her own.

iNinjuh

Uh... Al said, thinking. Traveling, he finally replied.
He had spaced out for quite a while, and had finally caught up.

Your mum is Ginny? Al asked Cody, surprised.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -