News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sweet Sixteen (open and please join0

Started by Molly, March 23, 2008, 06:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

He laughed "Thats the truth.... oh and its great that you have a buisness." he smiled when molly walked past him. For some reason she was all he thought about.

Molly walked over to Vannesa and Blaze. "So what you been up to." she smiled
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"Well you should come check it out some times." Sarah then smiled.

"So this is like the 5 dance you DJ for her. Why don't you just tell her how you feel."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"actully i'm not hte dj.... i'm a guest" he pointed at his casual clothes. " and.... well... I don't know i'm shy. His head started to go to the floor... then he rembered this was sarah... he could tell her anything.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah looked at his clothes and laughed. "sorry. I mean you just always the Dj I just assumed."

She kept laughing at her mistake. "so I don't care if you shy I you keep waiting the time will slip away. I will be you shoulder to cry on but don't expect me not to say I told you so."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

He smiled at her laugheter. "True... but i don't know if she'll like me" he smiled.

Molly walked over to sarah and chris. "hey" she smiled
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah was about to say sure she does when she walked over.

"We will finish this later you know that." Sarah said she then turned to molly and smiled.

"So this is a great party here. I mean the music is great. Chris here does a great job when he does it. I mean I thought he was at first but he corrected me." Sarah said as she tried to change the subject but ended up just babbling.

Molly

Molly made a questioned face at sarah. And smiled.

Chris smiled at sarah's question. "Uhuh. Whatever you say." then realized molly was clueless and shut up.

"actully I don't know who the dj is." molly said answering Sarah's question like thing "I asked chris and he said he'd come as a guest and got some other...."

"Drake" he said interupting molly. "Oh sorry." he smiled
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him and smiled. "So who is the Drake person. I mean is he how old is he." Sarah was looking for a friend that was her age while they are at school.

Molly

Molly smiled. Sarah was finally looking a other guys.

"Umm.... he's date material for you sarah." he smiled at her mischeiviously. "I'm sure he'd like to meet the birthday girl." he said basically saying... wanna meet him sarah?
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at them. "well let see I said nothing about dating him. Plus you never anwer my question about how old he was. "

Sarah then leaned back. "chris you are so judgeable. I mean your only saying he would like to meet the birthday girl because you know that I don't want to be alone. Which means I will go with you."