News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Being Herself (Open PLEASE JOIN)

Started by Molly, March 23, 2008, 03:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly walked down the trail, in her blue jeans, pink baby doll top, over the white long slever shirt. Her Dimond Molly necklace dangling loosley from her neck. She was singing a song.... she'd heard on the radio...

if you just realized what i just realized.....

It was a really pretty song,,, and she wasn't half bad at singing it either. She wished she had someone to talk to. Maddy she hadn't seen forever. Vannesa was doing graduating stuff. Keke was no where to be found... and neither was sarah. She was lonely..... and she had too much spare time.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah was tired of working at the shop so that day she decided that she was going take a break and go jogging like she use to in the forest. If you had not seen here recently you would not know it was here since she had lost 20 which she really did not have to lose and cut her hair to shoulder lenght instead of the mid back it used to be.

Sarah was now wearing running shoes and a dark blue jogging outfit. She was running alone the trail not paying attention when she then ran into a girl.

"Oh I'm so sorry I was not looking where I was going." Sarah looked up and smiled at her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"Oh.... Hi sarah" she smiling.... wondered if she had heard her singing. "So whats new... aren't you usally at work around now?"
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she then saw it was Molly. "How you know it was me. i mean I have lost weight and cut my hair." Sarah then stood there not really sure if she was going to start running again. She really felt like talking to her friend now.

"Well ya but I closed early I just felt like I need to get out and go for a run. I mean I am always working." She then sat down. She knew this was a great break.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"Yeah... I knew it was you... its hard not to tell a person thats your friend" she smiled... she was thankfull sarah didn't know she was singing... she kept to herself alot.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"So why you out walking the trails when you should be in school then. I mean you got to ask me questions I get to ask to."

Sarah had heard her sing but was not going to say anything.

Molly

"Uh.... I don't know really.... I don't think I had class... but at teh spur of th moment when you asked me I had a slight memory Jog." she giggled
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled. She missed being at the school.

"So what you been up to. I mean no one every comes by to visit anymore."