News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sweet Sixteen (open and please join0

Started by Molly, March 23, 2008, 06:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly smiled from ear to ear. There were people all over.... most of them she knew.... others were people she knew who invited other people. She saw the shining light glimer all over the room. She was wearing  pink flip flops, a pair of pre wriped faded blue jeans, and a white sequined tanktop, with a pink halter top over it. Her dimond MOLLY necklace dangling from her neck. Some awesome band was playing on the stage adn the lights flashing to the beat of the music. It was perfect.... her friends just had to show up.

Chris walked up behind molly and put his hands over her eyes "guess who" he asked.... making molly giggle

Molly knew who it was.... "Chris... I"m not stupid" she said turning around and hugging him.

"HI" chris said his hands around her waist
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah was laying on her bed. She was not sure if she was going to go to the party or not.

"OKay if you go you can hang with molly and the others. I mean it is her 16th b-day and well you only have one of them. If you don't go you won't have to worry about weather or not they really like you."

Sarah was leaning towards going but she was then not sure what to wear she had not made anything new but a pair of blue jean pants what had little jeweled stars on it and a golden yellow top that had over the shoulder sleeves. "MAn why this so hard."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked in, her smile screaming confindence. She was wearing a ripped mini skirt, a strapless top, and some 4-inch wedges. She walked over to Molly, kissing both of her cheaks. "Happy 16th!" She said, handing her a bag containing a Gucci purse. The wait list was a few months but luckly Vanessa knew people. "Hope you like what I got you."
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked in holding a large, nicely wrapped box. He smiled as he walked over to Molly and handed it to her, "Hey, happy birthday" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled at Blaze. "Hey!" She said, looking up at him.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze turned to see Vanessa. He smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, haven't seen you in a while" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Ugh... Been finishing up tons of stuff for graduation. Skipping class really does catch up." Vanessa said, regreting not caring about her work.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah then decided that she would go down to the party so she put on the star pants and Yellow shirt and then saw that she still had that warm leather jacket that she made for Molly.

"It a great thing that I can't ever find anything or I would not have had anything for her." Sarah then grabbed a blue gift bag and smiled. "Here goes nothing."

Sarah walked down the stairs and into the room. "Happy birthday. Here your gift it might not be much but when you have a job like mine you have to do something. I will get you something else if you don't like it."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed, "Same here. The teachers are giving work like crazy now. But you'll catch up. We can go study later ok?" he asked.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Mkay." Vanessa smiled. "I haven't paid any attention so I'm kinda lost..."
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed, "Well I'm actually trying now. If i wanna become an Auror I need decent marks" he said thinking more about his future now.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Molly

She smiled "Thanks V!" she said hugging her and peekin ginsided the bag. "Oh my gosh!" she smiled and hugged. She turned to blaze "Hey thanks!" she said smiling. Then she turned to sarah 'Glad you came...  thanks" she smiled "And i'll love it no matter what." She opened the bag "Its gourgeous!" she smiled and hugged sarah... putting on the ja cket.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Your welcome. I mean thanks for the invite."  Sarah stood there and then noticed Chris.

"Hey there man long time no see. I mean what you been up to."

Molly

"Your welcome" she said smiling

Chris smiled.... he hadn't seen sarah forever. "Oh nothing really.... you?" he asked her
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah laughed. "It should be what am I not up to."

Sarah then smiled. "I mean I graduated already. Plus I own my own buisness. It is a vets office so always busy."