News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

swiming in the cold yet rellaxing lake (anyone join)

Started by ally, March 24, 2008, 06:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

*Hang on, just give her a second* Jessie said.  *I've seen that used before, and after they've been unconscious for this long it takes a while for them to be revived.* Jessie waited by Ally's side, hoping that she would wake up.

ally

Ally felt a sudden surge of life come upon her. Her heart was beating and her body was trembling. She opened her eyes into slits, blinded by the suns rays. She coughed nonstop trying to get air through her flooded lungs. Water was coughed out eventually and she could breath normally. Ally opened her eyes wider to see where she was at. She noticed shadows looking down at her and knew now that she was safe. Her nerves started to kick in and she could feel the goosbumps on her trembling cold body. She said in a trembling scratchy voice,"Thanks." Ally leaned forward and wrapped her cold skinny white arms around her shaking body, feeling her cold flesh against her body.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

Shara2007

Sarah then moved the others out of the way. "Here." Sarah then gave ally her robe. Sarha then used her elements to start a small fire for them all to sit by she knew that she was cold but Ally needed to get warm the fastest.

Sarah sat there watching her making sure it did not get worse. She then decided to speak again. "You okay."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ally

Ally wrapped the robe tightly around her shivering body. She moved closer to the fire feeling the heat from it warming her pale face. Ally looked at the fire for a second seeing the sparks move and the fire wave in the direction of the wind. Ally shifted as Shara spoke. Ally looked at her and said in a small voice,"Im fine." She didnt want anyone to feel bad for her even though she was still freezing cold like ice.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at her. She was asking becuse she would be there to help if the girl got sick.

"I was only asking because I was going to make the fire bigger if you were still freezeing. I mean I can do that."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ally

Ally looked around trying to see if the mermaid was still looking for her. She looked directly at the glittering mass of water and saw a glance of a scaley green tail flip slightly out of the blue water. She flinched slightly at the water. For some reason she felt as if the mermaid was trying to help her but she didnt know why or how. Part of her wanted to dive back into that big amount of water and the other half wanted to stay as far away as she could. But her curiosity took over. She turned to face Shara and said in a slightly determined voice,"Im going back in there," she pointed in the direction of the water.

dobby888

*What!?* Said Jessie. *Are you kidding??* And then when she saw that Ally wasn't kidding she said *Well... you need to warm up first, or you'll freeze... and then when you do go... I'm coming with you.*

Shara2007

Sarah looked at the both of them like they were crazy then she smiled. She was not going to stop them.

"Fine you can go but Jessie is right. You have to warm up and she has to go with you." Sarah then looked at Jessie. *If something happens you then have to send me a message*

Sarah sent that with her mind and smiled.

ally

Ally looked up at Jessie with a serious face,"Fine but i dont want you to hurt him,k?" Ally got up and took out her wet wand out of her wet saggy pants and used it as a blow drier. Once dry she got up to her feet and moved closer to the bridge. She was nervous but excited about this journey. She pointed her toes and put one foot softly on the wet hard wood bridge. She moved her other foot until her whole body was on the bridge....nothing happened. Ally then moved more and more to the end of the slicky bridge and looked down at her reflection. She smiled at herself feeling more confident and with one slick glance she jumped into the lake shifting her weight.

dobby888

Jessie was not expecting for Ally to jump in, so she quickly ran over to the dock, and dove in, putting an air bubble around her head, and then she swam deeper and saw Ally and put one around her head too. ~What now... I don't see the mermaid~ Jessie thought to Ally.

ally

Ally swished her feet back and fourth swimming. Well maybe we should swim deeper, he may just be hideingAlly thought to Jessie. So she did...she swam down until she reached the green seaweed moving swiftly in different directions and then she saw him. The man mermaid was hiding deeply into the seaweed looking scared. He swung his brown shaggy hair and turned around not facing ally as if saying hes not going to talk to her. She turned around to make sure Jessie was still behind her and was thankfully right by her. Okay we've found him now lets get some answers out of himshe thought to Jessie.

cody

Cody was walking around when he noticed Sarah looking at the lake intentily. He walked up to her and asked,"What are you looking at?" He couldnt see anything at all in the water.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Shara2007

"Nothing I'm just waiting for Jessie and Ally to come back. If they need my help I will go." Sarah then smiled as she looked at him.

dobby888

~OK~ Jessie thought to Ally. 

~Sarah... we're alright down here, but we found him... any ideas on how to approach him?~Jessie thought to Sarah.

Shara2007

*Well you don't want to go fast and you don't want to scare him. So I would ask him what he wants and then go from there. I mean tell him you want to help him.* Sarah sent back she was not sure what to do though.

*I mean that what I would do though.*