News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

swiming in the cold yet rellaxing lake (anyone join)

Started by ally, March 24, 2008, 06:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ally

(haha its part of my job...)
Ally looked as the mermaid replied to Codys question which had an obvious answer to. Ther mermaid wagged his long scally tail annoyance,"Yes she may die but us mermaids will help protect her," he then said under his breath,"unless they get killed."
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

cody

Cody looked down at the sandy bottom of the sea. He looked like a little kid when the kid had just realized that there was no santa clause,"Oh...i see," he said in a sad voice. He didnt want to loose his only best friend.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

harrypotterfan:)

"Hey guys what's up....hey cool a mermaid?" He bent ready to touch the mermaid but the mermaid flinched away from his hand. "What happened...is this a funeral?" He said ignoring the mermaid now and seeing everyone's sad faces.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

(Ok we're in the middle of something deep under water, so I'll just ignore that (no offense, but you should be on land because this is gonna get really intense.))

*Ally, I know you have to do this, but I won't let you go alone! Besides, from what I've heard, they need all the help they can get.* Jessie said before turning to the mermaid *What is it exactly that you need us to do?*

ally

Ally said in a stern voice," No you are staying, im the only one going. I might die but it doesnt mean that everyone else will because they went after me. i dont want me to be the reason everyone else got injured or even dead." Then she turned fastly back towards the mermaid, flipping her long hair as it sprawled out," Now what am i handleing with and what must i specifically do?" She was beginning to panic and the only way to cover it was to become mad and unagreeable.
The mermaid looked at Ally with concerned eyes," I think you might want to bring them. This that you are dealing with is way bigger then you expect. It can ripp your eyes out as its killing another with its other nine legs. You might think by the way it sounds that its an octapuse with just extra two legs, but it was born to kill. and the only thing you and your little friends can do is use your powers and your strength to kill it. Theres one spot where you can kill it but you have to have such a powerful force to defeat it. Its under the arms where it squirts its harmful and posionous red ink out. It you get squirt by that ink you will die immidiatly. The horrible things flesh is a dark black and it has one huge eye that is a deep bloodshot red. It can see in the dark and from faraway places. The only way to hide from it is from enormous rocks which wont be a problem from where you are going, going to kill him." the mermaid said without taking one breath.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

cody

((wow thats flippin long!!))

Cody smiled with gratitude as he heard what the merman said about Ally should bring her friends with. Then he looked serious,"I am going with her."

dobby888

*Ally the merman is right.  You need all of us.* Jessie said.  ~Sarah.  There's nothing wrong, but I need you and whoever else is up there to come down now. And bring your wands.~ *Sarah and everyone should be on their way now.  So where is this monster?~

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

cody

dobby888

ally

Ally looked away, trying not to give in. She had to admit, she did need them. She cracked,"Fine...but i want you guys to be careful." She looked towards the Merman again,"Now where is this place anyways?"
The merman pointed towards the west of the lake where there was no light to spot anything and the deep water looked like it was a dark black whole. "Its right there but you and your friends will need guidance, now go gather your little friends up there and bring them down here so we can go and slay that monster." The mermans eyes looked eager to get ready and fight.

dobby888

*Alright, they should be here soon, but I'll go and make sure.* Jessie said, kicking strongly to the surface. She came up and screamed *Hurry up you guys!!! We don't have all day!!*