News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Relaxing

Started by Shara2007, March 24, 2008, 08:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked at her "Jessie is she your daughter?" Aaron asked and sat wondering about it "every three months wow Sarah you are over working your self its not good for you, you could get sick or something from stress" Aaron said

Aaron left his empty glass and walked over to where KeKe and now Sarah sat and didn't say anything

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "No Jessie is another one of my best friends form hogwarts. She wants to go into the medical field so she thought the best way would to do it would to be starting with animals. I mean I don't mind it." Sarah then laughed.

"Ya I could get sick but that why I take that 1 day break every 3 mouths I mean that is about the time I start to feel the worst and after just one day of shoping for fabric to make clothes out of and coming here to get something to drink I feel better." She then looked back a Keke.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

She looked at them.."How long do you think I chould go to jail if I kill my Step Mom?"she asked them.

Shara2007

Sarah laughed. "Well I am friends with some people in the minsitry so maybe if you were nice. I could get you a deal that was less the normal. Which I don't know what is."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was quiet for a while he felt very stupid and wished he didn't say anything at all then laughed at KeKes comment "I think if you go into hiding after a few years no one would remember" Aaron said to KeKe

Shara2007

Sarah laughted. "Ya but when you do you have to make sure you stay in hidding I mean they will be looking for you."

KeKe p

She looked at both of them..."Well I am not kiding if she calls her self my mom I am going to Kill her...."she said to them....

"And I am moving we aren't going to live in New York any more...I am going back to Liverpool."she said to them.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her sort of sad. Sarah thought that she ment she was not going to be around more. Sarah new that she might be mad at her some times for stupid things she has done, but she did not want her to leave and never beable to talk any more.

"So you mean your leaving."

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked up at her "KeKe you can't leave" he said sadly

KeKe p

"People I am not leaveing...I am just moveing my family is going back to the U.K..."she said to them and then did a shot..

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled "So your staying here?" Aaron asked her then looked at Sarah and smiled

Shara2007

Sarah went over and hugged her.

"Sorry for everything I ever did. I mean I don't ever get to see you any more any ways since I have  a job." Sarah then sat back down and just stared into her glass as if she was not even there at all.

KeKe p

"NO I am just going to pack up and leave....come on you know me better than that guys...ok listen closely....I AM NOT LEAVING...and might be tispy..."she said as she looked at them.

Shara2007

"I know but I still want to say sorry for not being able to hang with you as much as I used to." Sarah said as she continued to look at her empty glass the stess of everything was getting to her and she knew it. She was wanting to say sorry for everything.

KeKe p

"Yeah Yeah Yeah."she said then did three more shots.