News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

secretly sneaking out (please join)

Started by ally, March 31, 2008, 12:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

She looked at him and flicked him off.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

Alex got back up and helped Cody up from the floor.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

Alex felt Megan's staring at him and turned to look at Megan.

Megan.

She got wide eyed and then looked away blushing.

Alex noticed her blushing and turned back around slightly smiling.

Megan.

She looked at Cody then back at Alex and smiled.

(('kay now...guys you can come back.......Megan is starting to creep me out.....lol))

cody

Cody got up from the ground and stared angryly at Megan. His eyes turned into small slits.He pointed his wand at her and said,"Maximum appareus." He put a grim smile on his face.
(haha im bored...)
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

((okay what was that spell for?lol))

Megan.

She smiled and then ran away.  She was there and then she was gone.

"Megan....where are you?" He asked frantically.

dobby888

Leah looked around, her eyes adjusted to the dark.  *Uh.... what just happened?  Cody what does that spell do?* She asked.