News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidia

She smiled at laughed at that..."Ok you to.."she said to her and smiled again.

I loves YOUz

Billie said and jumped a little "So were friends?" she asked
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Lidia

She looked at her and then said.."If you want."she said to her and then looked at the boy..."What is your name again..??"she asked him.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "hex yeah" She said and laughed

Lidia

"Okk then.."she said to her and laughed.

I loves YOUz

Billie stood there and smiled

Lidia

She then waved her hand in frount of his face..."Hello some one in there?"she asked him.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed "He's prolabray day dreaming" she said

Lidia

"Prolly."she said to her and laughed..
"Maybe this will wake him up."she said as she pushed him out of the window that was only a couple of feet off the ground.

I loves YOUz

Billie was shocked as she knocked him out the window "What the heck why did you do that?" She yelled and looked out the window "Your okay?" She said lookign at him

Lidia

"Sorry..."she said to her.."I have a dark evil side that gets the best of me sometimes."she said to her...
"Like maybe you being a vampier..I mean I know because my brother is one so I can tell."she said to her.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at her and smiled and let her teeth show "really has he ever bit you or someone you knew" she asked and looked at her and sat on the edge of the broken window

Lidia

"Umm not me I know how to stop you guys...I mean I grew up around them so I know and well he did bit his girlfriend and now she is scary.."she said to her.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed "really I have bitten a few of my boyfriends and I bit one of my best friends but she was depressed and I knew it would make her happier plus I was drawn to her blood she had that certain type I like so I bit her and then I erased her memories so she didn't remember it" Billie said and smiled

Lidia

She smiled at her.."Well if you want to know somthing I am a werewolf to..I have killed one of my bestfriends before..."she said to her..