News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidia

"Oh he will."she said to her and then took his arms and standed to drag him over to her.."Help me please.."she said to her and then went back over to that stairs she want to take him back up there and throw him out the window again.

I loves YOUz

Billie read her thought "No" she said taking Sirius easly into her own arms and carrying him inside and sitting him down on the ground and kept Lidia away from him
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Lidia

"Well come on if I do that again he will wake up.."she said to her..."Or you can let me chew his leg off."she added.

ChoChangHP118

"I'd appreciate it if no chewing of my leg was involved in this." Sirius mumbled weekly as he lay on the ground. He refused to open his eyes but merely groaned a moment.

(Good Lord you people scare me! Dang do you all hate me? lol jk thanks guys)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lidia

((NO I love you hahaha jk jk as a friend.))

"Oh haha I hoped you where dead...Just kidding..and sorry about that...I mean I knew if I said that you whould wake up."she said to him

I loves YOUz

Billie was surprised to hear his talk but then laughed "Yea sorry about that I think Lidia had a small problem but anyways are you okay?" Billie asked as she looked at him

Lidia

She looked at her..."Heyy,"she said to her.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed "hey its true you did push him out a window" she said smiling at Lidia to make sure she know she was kidding

Lidia

She loooked at her..."Yeahh well...you know how I do..;"she said to her and then laughed.

dobby888

Jessie walked over to Sirius.  *Sirius, are you ok? They kind of threw you out of a window....* Jessie said laughing. 

Lidia

She looked at the girl next to her..."Yeah it was all me..I let my anger get the best of me..haha.."she said to her and smiled..."I am Lidia by the way."she said to her and smiled.

ChoChangHP118

"And what anger towards me led you to throw me out of a godddd**n window?" Sirius said looking up irratively to Lidia.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lidia

She put her hands on is shoulders..."Now listen...okay?"she said to him and smiled..."Don't get mad at me....get mad at me..that didn't make sence but ok...and I don't know...I throw tantrems."she added to him and smiled sweetly.

dobby888

*I'm Jessie, and  from what I can see now, I never would have guessed that you'd be able to throw a tantrum big enough that you'd want to throw someone out of a window!* Jessie said laughing.

Lidia

She looked at her and laughed and smiled..."Well......yeah."she said and smiled.