News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie smiled and said, *Maybe we should head to the lake now...* Jessie suggested.

Lidia

She looked at her and smiled..."ok lets go./"she added.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius was so completely confused at this point that he merely nodded. Afraid for his life being around Lidia made him uncomfortable but he slowly sat up and brushed off some grass from his back. He looked at the two and nodded. "Am I going to drown while at the lake as well?"
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lidia

"Heyy i am comeing to"she said to him.."sorry agian."she added.

I loves YOUz

Billie was quite for awhile because she was really bored "The lake sounds fun lets go" Billie said smiling
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

ChoChangHP118

Sirius nodded and stood slowly. His back aching slightly. He nodded again to Lidia. "It's all right. Let's go I guess. If I'm invited of course."
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lidia

She looked at him and smiled..."Yeah you are..."she said as she locked arms with him and smiled .

I loves YOUz

Billie got a little mad when Lidia did this because of Sarah -you know hes taken right- she sent to Lidia

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting at the lake drawling the water as she sun reflected on it. She was not sure what Sirius was up to but she knew that she would go find him later. Right now all she wanted to do was sit there and drawl. She was so glad that she had made friends though.

"well lets see. I love this pictures. Now I need to go swimming in it." Sarah then stood up put her things in a stack and used her magic to put on her blue bikini that had gold stars on it. She then walked to the water and stood there as her body shimered in the sun since the water was relefecting it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie waited for an anwser but after a while just walked a few feet "well I'll meet you at the lake I guess" she said not hiding her anger and marched away. As Billie walked through the forest she stopped and changed in to a bright green and dark purple bikini and walked out and dived straight in the water

ChoChangHP118

Sirius swallowed as he was taken back for a moment by Lidia linking arms with him but then recovered and smiled.

You know he's taken right.

Sirius's smile vanished as he heard it as well. He pulled his arm away from hers and nodded. "She's right." He smiled to her.

"But I like you as a friend."

I loves YOUz

(go you! sorry i had to say that)

Shara2007

Sarah looked up when she saw someone dive into the water. She had not seen who it was though so she was head back to the beach and the water was making her already tan body from her lieing out along this beach tanning shimer in almost a metallic color even more.

Once to the beach she turned and looked at the water. "Who is that."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lidia

(((EWWWWWWWWWW I DO NOT LIKE BLACK....WHERE I LIVE WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME ME AND MY GUY FIRNEDS WILL WALK DOWN THE ROAD WITH LOCKED ARMS.....I GUESS PEOPLE IN THE USA DONT' DO THAT BUT I DON'T NOT LIKE HIM ....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)))

dobby888

((LOL!!! wow you guys are hillarious!!))

Jessie giggled, and then ran, full sprint, towards the lake.  As she ran she used her wand to put on her orange bikini. She dropped her clothes on the shore of the lake with out slowing down, and then dove into the water.