News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah then stood there as she relized that one of the people was Jessie. She was still not sure who the other on was that she desided she did not care. She was gong to go back to swimming. She then started to walk back into the water.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

After a while Billie popped out of the water and went and sat on the shore until she got really really cold and ran back in the water and started swimming around until she saw Sarah walking into the water "Hey Sarah!" Billie said and swam towards her
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

Jessie went really deep, and then swam upwards, when she broke the surface she saw Sarah and Billie.  *Hey!* She yelled swimming towards them slowly.

I loves YOUz

Bille turned to see Jessie swimming towards them
"hey Jessie what are you doing well besides swimming?" Billie said smiling and waving at her

Shara2007

Sarah looked at both of them. "Well I'm glad some one decided to come join me."

Sarah then looked at them. "why did you decided to come swimming all of a sudden."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "oh me Sirius and Lidia were going to go together but the Lidia hooked arms with him so I sent her something not to nice and came here so he could deal with her.... wait that was really stupid I shouldn't have left them I'm gonna go back" she said suddenly and turned to swim away

dobby888

Jessie laughed and said, *Billie really, Sirius is a smart guy! He won't let Lidia do anything to him! And besides you can tell him that we'll tell Sarah anything that he does!*

I loves YOUz

Billie turned "I hope hes trustworthy which he probaly is but I hope he doesnt do anything stupid I would feel bad cause I left them together" Billi esaid looking at Jessie

dobby888

*Yeah I kind of would too, but still, I don't want to worry about it because if something happens we'll find out about it when we see Sirius next!* Jessie said laughing

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "Yeah your right" she said to her

dobby888

*You really should come in! The water is nice right now!* Jessie said beckoning for her to come in the water.

I loves YOUz

Billie walked over to the water and jumped in splashing Jessie.

dobby888

Jessie laughed and spit out the water at Billie.  *Come on! Let's go under!* Jessie said tossing Billie some Gillyweed.  She swallowed some herself and then dove under water, waiting for it to start working.

I loves YOUz

*Jessie that gross!* Billie said as she went under water and swallowed some gillyweed. *this stuff tastes really bad it tastes like seaweed.... Wait nevermind that what it practically is* Billie thought to Jessie as she felt it start to work.

dobby888

Jessie felt her feet.  They were webbed, so she swam deeper to look along the sandy bottom.  She saw a shiny shell amidst the reeds, and thought to Billie ~Come and look at this!~