News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New name,same person

Started by DokkenSuite, April 1, 2002, 12:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

I'm sorry I welcomed you as a newbie too, HBC. I'll learn to look at the text at the bottom next time. Thanks for not getting really up me. Kaeli, I remember your name because I have a Japanese pen-pal named Kaeri. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Change the same letter in ether name and it's the other's.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;D Yep! And Japanese people can't say L's so they say Kaeri instead of Kaeli! ;D ;D ;D 8)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Oh yeah!  I remember that!  That's cool!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

Do u do Japanese, 2, Shui? I love it! Other people call it Jap cra_ though. That's mean! I love the Japanese stuff and some of my friends are teachers! I have a Primary School Jap teacher who I write to. She is a lovely person! ;D 8) People just don't take time to get to know their teachers. I do, though! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

No, I don't unfortunatley, speak the wonderful language of Japanese.  Yes, it is mean what some ppl call it.  My Mom gets to know my teachers(lol!)... but I don't really.

DokkenSuite

I annoy my parents with Spanish.I relly get to know my teachurs.This may sound ironic but at the end of the school year I hugged my last elementery thechur.( i had two techurs morning and afternoon I'm tlaking afternoon)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Oh I always hug my teachers!

hpcoolest5

The last time I hugged a teacher was in grade seven towards the end. I've been thinking about hugging my teacher this year tho. She's really nice. But I don't think I will hug her. ??? dunno!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I don't hug my guy teachers, but I hug all my girl teachers, but only at the end of the year, or the beginning.  :)

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;D End is gooooooooooood.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

:( People used to tease me 4 hugging da teacher.... :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite