News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Walking around...alone...like always.

Started by Lidia, April 19, 2008, 11:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidia

Lidia was just out walking in the forest and she was just kinda alone. She means that she had been at this school for along time now and she still didnt have any friends..that weren't her Cusin(keke)and well she wish she did because it bugged her.
She was in her high top converse and her leggins with a shirt that was black and blue checkerd. If you her favorite. And she had a black skirt on to with it.

She then walked up to the lake and just laid down and looked at the stars.

cody

Cody saw a girl laying on the ground alone looking straight at the bright stars. He went up to the girl and laid right next to her, and wrapped his arms around his head and said to her while looking up at the stars,"Hey, my names Cody. Whats yours?"
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Lidia

She looked at him and then back up, "Oh hey I am Lidia.  Hi Cody."she said to him and smiled a little bit.

harrypotterfan:)

Alex looked into the dark, velvet sky. He sighed and got up walking to his favorite spot in the forest when he heard some voices. He cautiously walked over and realized it was Cody and a strange girl. "Hey Cody and you are?" He asked smiling.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]