News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Family Reunion

Started by dobby888, April 20, 2008, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

*She knows everything about animals mom... seriously!* Jessie said.

*Wow! Everything? That's alot to know... well shoud we get going then?* Jessie's mom asked

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Well if you will just follow me we will go to my shop anc get the nessary things I need. Then start the tour of school."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

uglycupcakes

"Lets go then" Izzy said and took off down the road with the rest of her family.
"Where is this shop?!" Asked Casey. Holy crap.. there's alot of intresting shops in hogsmeade Casey though. She had never been there before and thought Zonko's Joke Shop and HoneyDukes were pretty rad.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she kept walking. "Well this on can't be missed. It is right across from the Three Broom Sticks."

Sarah then walked till she was infrount of her 4 story shop. "THis is it. My shop." She started to unlock the doors.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie said, *She has room for all the animals, and all her friends!*

*Oh..... I really like it... you know they say! Location location location!* Jessie mom laughed.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Ya and it right next to the Three broomsticks so people can go and get some food and a drink while they wait."

Sarah then opened the door and let them see a room full of medical potions and things along with pictures of her Hogwarts time. Some of them when she was doing things that were not very school approved.

"This is my home, work, and sort of a bed and breakfast for friends or clients."

uglycupcakes

"Wow" Izzy said as she walked in to the Sarah's shop. She had never been in it before and was simply amazed at how cool it was. She stood a second looking at all of her pictures and then said "Wow this is really cool"

Shara2007

Sarah had grabbed the medicne then turned to look at her. "thanks. I drew them all."

dobby888

Jessie smiled.  She loved Sarah's shop, and was planning to work there once she graduated.

Shara2007

"Well this is my home. Hope you like it." Sarah then smile as she stood at the door she was going to wiat for them to be ready before she left.

dobby888

*Oh my! This is a gorgeous home you have Sarah, dear!* Jessie's mom said looking around the house.

Shara2007

Saran smiled at her. "Thanks. I mean I have been doing  this place for about a year now. I mean it was my hospital before I started subbing.

dobby888

*A hospital? Really!* Jessies mom said.

*Fascinating* Her dad said.

*Should we keep moving on the tour?* Jessie suggested

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at them. "well okay I mean I don't mind. yes I do. I still work here during the summer now people just send it to the school."

dobby888

*Let's go! Come on mom and dad! We're off to the school!* Jessie said enthusiastically.