News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Juno

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 21, 2008, 10:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

XD I still love the Pie Part.

His junk smells like pie.

dobby888

Yeah that's pretty funny! I love Su chin though.... she's funny.

Miss Xantier

I had to watch it for heath last year. I still haven't told my parents that I have seen the movie.

Sky

That movie is one that you can watch several times and not get bored.

goblet_fulla_fire

Ah, upon further reflection of the movie, I thought it was trying too hard to be cute and then asked me to take it seriously, which I couldn't.
I am a dog.

Sky

Must keep Topic alive!!!!

Yes. It did try a little too hard to be cute. But towards the end when Juno and Bleeker where laying in the Hospital bed was a sad/ serious moment. This movie caused me to crave a large blue raspberry slushie..

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: Sky on March 17, 2009, 10:32:10 AM
Must keep Topic alive!!!!

Yes. It did try a little too hard to be cute. But towards the end when Juno and Bleeker where laying in the Hospital bed was a sad/ serious moment. This movie caused me to crave a large blue raspberry slushie..

I'm gonna be honest. I started crying at that part. Like, tears running down my face and my boyfriend getting all worried cause he thought something was really wrong. Hahaa.

I wanna try a slushi like that now.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

I don't really remember my first reaction, but I don't think I actually cried. It is really sad though. Movies are odd to me. Some are normal tear jerkers. Everyone wants to cry. Some are ones only I cry to and people look at me like "Your serious?"

Yeah..you know the Little Mermaid? How Ursala(sp) changed King Triton into that...I'm-not-sure-what-it-is-thing? That made me tear up.