News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Taking over as sub for a while.

Started by Shara2007, April 27, 2008, 10:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting in her shop one morning since she for once had nothing to take care off besides Uni her unicorn and her own owl. All the other owners had come last night to pick all them up. She was happy thought that for once it was going to be great to just relax. She was sipping her coffee when an owl flew in and dropped a letter and waited for a response.

Dear Sarah,

I know that you have a job now as a vet and you do a great job. I mean our owls are extremely healthy. We have a problem though. Hagrid has gotten extremely sick and well not beable to teach the students. We were wondering if as a graduated student that has studied under him and became great with animals could come and take over for him.

Dumbledore

Sarah reread the letter and then smiled and grabbed a pen.

Sure I will come and help you. I will head over there right now just let me get some things. Packed.

Sarah then sent it with the owl and walked up to her room and put her hair into a tight bun put on her long black robes.

"Well here goes nothing." She then grabbed her bag but her reading glasses on and apperated to the edge of hogwarts with her bags she then walked into her office and sat down getting ready to decided what to teach frist.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

KeKe walked in with her books in her hand and she sat down at one of the desk.  She looked around and she the students fill the room and saw the new teacher and then just looked around..She didn't like school.

_-Aaron-_

"I hope you get better and soon" Aaron said as he walked out of hagrids hut and went to the castle. "Hagrids sick I wonder whos the sub I hope its not the one lady who hits on all the guys" Aaorn said to himself as he walked into the classroom and walked up to the teachers dest "Hey do you know who the sub is" he asked the back of the chair that was facing away from Aaron

Shara2007

Sarah then stood up and opened her book. She then looked at the class. "Hello everyone. I am Professor Jones. I will be taking over for Hagrid while he is gone. Little bit about me. I am able to do this job since Hagrid has trained me. I graduated from here. I will be sticked since I was told what to cover but not how to cover it. Plus be on time. I will take points away for tarty students."

Sarah then walked around and wrote the word Unicorn on the board big. "So can anyone tell me what the book has said about them."  She then noticed that Keke and Aaron where in this.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was surprised to see Sarah standing up there then raised his hand "dont they only like girls and are gold when they are born then change into their silver color and also once unicorns blood touches your lips your cursed for life " Aaron said looking at her

KeKe p

She looked around she kinda didn't know anything about them because she didn't konw about then until her came here.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "It seems Hagrid is teaching you guys well. All of that is right except they don't like just girls touches. They perfer thier touch." Sarah then had that wrote on the board. "So what he did not say was that even thought they turn Silver the one thing that does not change is there hoofs. They stay white."

Sarah pushed her glasses up and then looked at them. "So I have a question how many of you have even seen a unicorn." She knew that they were powerful but hard to catch. That why she was so lucky that she had one for a pet. "I did some research over them and have found out that a good bit of the magical world has seen one and those who have even less of them have touched one."

_-Aaron-_

Aaron raised his hand "I have when I'm out in the forest" Aaron said refering to when he chases them when hes in his werewolf form

KeKe p

She just kinda of sat there and then looked at Sarah and sent her something....-Can I be exusted?...bathroom- she sent her.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "That great. It must have been great to see one. I mean I heard that the Unicorns are dieing out in the forest." She then looked at the girl. *Yes you may go. If you want to talk about the class just come by my office.* Sarah sent back to her. She then looked to the rest of the class.

"I going to cut class short for today. If you want to talk my office is just down this hall in 48. I will be willing to do what ever you need to help you out." Sarah then smiled as she put her books in her hands.

"I forgot you need to learn all about Unicorns and start to learn about Thestrals. I will be giving you a quiz at the beginning of class. I'm not going to go easy on you either. Class Dismiss."

KeKe p

KeKe got up and ran out the door.  She just had to get out of there.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled until KeKe ran out "um is she okay?" he asked Professor Jones as he followed her out of the classroom he also wanted to learn more about the dieing unicorns

KeKe p

She looked around and then just walk back to her room and laied down...she didn't know what to do.

Shara2007

Sarah knew that Keke was going to need a friend and she would be that person to talk with her.

"Well I'm not sure. I was just going to let her go and if she wants to talk to me later she will." Sarah then walked into her office and sat it down and her owl flew in. He had a note.

I know that you said that your off since your teaching but my owl is sick and I was going to send it to hogwarts for you to look at if you could.

Sarah looked at that and then gave her owl a treat and put the note there. Okay that is fine when you send it send it to room 48.

"So did you need to know anything." She asked Aaron.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron stood by the wall "do they know whats killing the unicorns?" he asked her