News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A year in the life (Open to all/ the more the merrier)

Started by dobby888, May 4, 2008, 01:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

( COuldn't have cared less... XD)

When he reached the last stairs down, he heard Izzy talking to him. Before he replied he walked up to her and looked serious into her eyes. Then he changed into himself. " Of course! And I don't speak mumbo jumbo just as you know it!" He then heard Izzy's teasing and said. " Good. But if I'm a girl....
then why am I called Albus? It's a girls name huh?" HE said. He smiled and said " Wheres the banner?"

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

"Hey Albus.. I never called you a girll..." Izzy said a tiny bit confused. "Its over there!" She pointed to the long thing that was in the corner. Lets get Spnecer and Mira to do it at the same time." Izzy walked over to where the banner was and pointed at a corner and it started to rise.

SpencerFields

Spencer saw what Izzy was doing and so she walked over to her and wiped out her wand. She casted a spell unaudiably under her breath and the other end of the of the banner started floating up into the air.

fudge0604

Albus fished his wand out of his sweatshirt. He quickly said the spell and the banner floated higher up into the air. He was still a first grader so he wasn't so good with the wand. His real powers was in the elements.

Post Potter depression.

SpencerFields

It took them a while longer to get the banner up with just three of them but Spencer, Albus, and Izzy finally manged to put the banner up. Spencer turned to Jess and said "what else do you need help with?"

dobby888

*Hmm.... let's see... how about Iza you go ahead and work on the tables and chairs.  Once they're all placed you need to set them.  Forks go on the left and knives go on the right.  Mira and Albus, why don't you help with that too.  Spencer you can help me set up the DJ thing. My stuff is all up in my room, so we have to go and get it.* Jessie said.  She quickly inspected to banner to make sure that it was secured to the wall before she set off out of the Great Hall motioning for Spencer to follow.  She thought to Billie ~F.Y.I. I'm getting my DJ stuff and won't be back for a while.~

uglycupcakes

"Mkay, Hey Jess.. We should try and get this done a little earlier because i need to still get changed into my dress" Izzy said thinking about the fabolous dress she had ordered from home that she was planning to wear tonight. She walked over to the tables and started setting them up  around the great hall. "Hurry UP AND HELP!" She called playfully to Mira and Albus.

SpencerFields

"Alright" Spencer followed Jessie. "So why do you have, like, all this DJ equimpment? Did you like rent it or do you actually DJ often" She asked curiously.

I loves YOUz

BIllie looked around and waved an okay to Jessie *see you in a little bit youmight as while get changed while your gone okay* she sent Jessie and look at Izzy "Hey Isabelle you can go change and I'll help them" she said as the tables and chairs were done and she walked over to Izzy
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

uglycupcakes

"Thanks!" said Izzy. She walked upstairs to her dorms and dug in her trunk for her light blue dress. She took her time changing into it and then when she was done she sat down on her bed. She looked into the mirror. Crap. She thought her hair looked horrible. She plugged in her curling iron and did barrol curls and slipped in a silver head band and put her her slightly high heeled shoes on. She decided she looked good enough after she put on some mascara. "This is going to be fun!" Izzy stated under her breath. She took another breath and then said "Mabye I'll find someone to dance with too".

fudge0604

(lol. I'm the only one here that is a boy! 'noughsaid )

Albus started to place the knives and forks. After a time he noticed that this took way to long time.
" Is there a spell that can make this go faster?" He said to the others. He searched his mind but he didn't come up with anything. He continued to place the forks and knives while he waited for the Mira or Billie to come up with something.

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

(That doesn't mean that more can't join!! Plusi can always dance with Jessie :P)

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed as she finished and walked over to Albus and waved her wand and everything was set "that better?" she asked and smiled then looked around to see what else needed to be done "anyone see the lights" she said as she looked for the Christmas lights she brought in earlier

fudge0604

" Thanks" He said and smiled." I think that those candles are there" He said and pointed to the teacher table used to be. He pulled out a chair and sat down by a table, doing nothing. " What to do now?"
While he balanced his chair on two legs.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at the teachers table and then at Albus "for starters how about sitting right in your chair before you fall and break your head open" she said sounding like a mother. Billie smiled and walked over to the teacher table and started picking up candles "you can help me place these on all the tables or make some streamers for the ceiling" she said as she grabbed a few more candles and start setting them on different tables in different places