News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Minds of Children ((Open!))

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 8, 2008, 09:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((That's not Italian ;)))

Cody wrinkled his forehead at Hailey, raising an eyebrow, "A che cosa state giocando?" He tilted his head, then repeated his question in English, "What are you playing at?" His pale eyes studied Hailey carefully. Behind the ice blue orbs lie an intelligence thick and rich. He was a clever boy indeed.

Ginny looked down at Cody, frowning slightly, "Cody, stop it."

Cody glanced up, scowling, "Mom...she thinks I'm a baby."

Ginny couldn't help smiling, "You are a baby, angle. My baby."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Hailey in the Heezy

(sorry, i don't speak italian.... lets just say that was and i won't imposter it again  :))

Hailey was angry. She wasn't tring to baby the child and the fact that he said that angered her... and even though he was only five it still took her to hart. She never had anyone to baby her. she tried to keep patient"I don't know much about children cody and i'm sorry. But be thankfull people are babying you because i was never cared about. I never knew my real mother cody, my mother gave me away and i never knew her.... i don't even know my real last name. I was put in adoptive care and was adopted by the stewrt family. They didn't love me.... they just wanted me for the money, and they sent me away to boot camps and much more. I was never loved... no one bothered to care about me. Obviouly cody many people care about you but just be thankfull for that because no one cared about me... EVER" she said the words slipping out and tears forming in her eyes. don't cry don't cry she thought but before she could stop it a tear rolled down her cheek.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

Ginny Weasly

Cody growled in response, "I apologize for your life, but everyone has their own burdens to bear. And you've no idea of mine!" He let go of Ginny's hand, clenching his little fists.
"Yes, I have people who care about me. My mother, her family, and my father. The only people in the world who will ever care about me. Because, you see, Miss Hailey, I am a bona fide freak! In fact, your government wants me and my family dead!"

Ginny gently laid a hand on Cody's shoulder. "Cody," She said warningly. He ignored her, growling at Hailey louder. His pale ice flashed and seemed to darken, his little fist shook.

"We all have our own problems, Miss Hailey. Be thankful that yours can be changed. Because mine will always haunt me." He turned, as if to walk away, but Ginny snatched his collar in her hand and held him fast.

"Apologize, Cody. Now."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus watched the scene unfold. He just wanted to be quiet. Already, he knew that Ginny, Xaver and Cody wanted to be dead by the ministry, but he didn't know that Cody knew about it.
Never, had he seen Cody like that. But he knew how troubled a little child's mind could be.
When he had been five a lot of thouhgts had been racing his mind, but Cody's thouhgts was worse than his.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Billie hadn't said anything for a while and she didn't want to get in this since she had a great life. Her family didnt always have money but they always had love and were always together they were very close and told everybody everything. "I feel sad for both of them" she said softly then realized she said it out loud and she looked at Hailey then at the little boy then at Ginny and finally at the ground
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Hailey in the Heezy

hailey was now almost balling, for the little boy and herself. "It can't be fixed cody. My problem will never be gone. The hurt will always be there.... the pain will never be taken away. I will always be scarred. Never again will i trust anybody... i will never be okay." she wipped her eyes on her sleeve and stared at the ground. She was silent. She saw billie and then someone she had gathered as Albus. She did't look at anybody. SHe couldn't stand fighting with a five year old.... and bring up this subject5 was taking her to pieces.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

Ginny Weasly

"Pain can be forgotten. I doubt you recall the pain you felt when you first tried to walk and fell down. Pain is forgotten, always." Cody clenched his fists again, pulling away from his mother. "Unless of course you want to be miserable, which only happens when people are so selfish-"

"Enough! That is the last word you will speak, Xerxes Codium." Ginny snapped out, her voice crisp and to the point. Cody opened his mouth to argue, but closed it when Ginny shot him a look.
"I'm sorry, Hailey, for my son's words. He may have the power of empathy, but he doesn't use it often."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Hailey in the Heezy

"Its alright" she said wiping a tear from her face. She wanted to say more but didn't know how. her pain would never be forgotten. The memory of the evil foster lady. The horid scenes of being told she wasn't wanted. Every boot camp.... It hurt more... more than falling.... it was a scar that would NEVER be healed. She turned to Ginny "ITs okay... he wouldn't know..." she wanted to say how it felt but was afraid of what would happen. "Its also my fauolt i mean i kept arguing." she stareda the surrounding people waiting to see what they'd say.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny gave Hailey a wry smile, "You would be surprised at what Cody knows." She kept one hand firmly on his little shoulder. Cody had his arms folded, and was looking away from them, staring into the distance with an angry dark look on his face.

He glanced up at Ginny, his eyes shadowed and smoldering. He rumbled under his breath about 'grownups' but was otherwise silent. Ginny nodded at Arthur, "Thanks for meeting me here, Dad. Me and Cody need to do some shopping before heading home."

Arthur nodded back, "Will Xaver be waiting?" He asked, tilting his head.

Ginny faltered then, giving her dad a sad look, "Possibly."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie went over and sat by Hailey and put her arm around her friends shoulder  *its okay try and think of somthing else I hate seeing people cry and I dont like seeing one of my best friends fall apart about what a five year old said* she sent to ONLY Hailey. Than looked at Ginny "whos Xaver?" she asked then reconized the sadness in Ginny voice and wished she hadn't asked

Ginny Weasly

Ginny and Cody both turned to look, but Cody was the one to answer. He spoke quietly, his voice hardly hiding the pride and adoration, "My dad." His eyes lit up, his grin grew wider and he bounced a little on his feet.

Ginny smiled as well, her own eyes lighting up a bit. Xaver was, as the cliche' goes, her one true love. Even after all that had happened, and even though she and Xaver weren't married yet, she was hopelessly, desperately, and wonderfully in love with the guy. (Haha, just read my stories if you think otherwise!!)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

" Bye then Cody!" Albus said while he smiled. He drunk the rest of the butterbeer, leaving the bottle on the desk. He looked at Haily feeling a bit embarresed.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at Cody "He's your father thats pretty cool" she said then looked at Ginny and could tell Ginny really loved this Xaver guy. "He must be a great guy" she said then finished her firewhiskey and ordered another

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded slightly, but Cody grinned, "You bet! He's sooo awesome! He's strong, and so powerful, and kinda scary when he's mad. He's a King, just like my mom is a Queen, but of different places-"

"Hush." Ginny said, her cheeks flushing a bright red.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at both at them "thats great Ginny deserves a great guy." Billie finished her firewhiskey and decided she had had enough so she ordered a glass of milk and threw the two bottles away