News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Minds of Children ((Open!))

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 8, 2008, 09:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Cody grinned, "Mom deserves more than that.. She deserves my dad." It was obvious that Cody loved his mother. But it was apparent that he absolutely adored and worshiped his father. Xaver hadn't been around for the first three years of Cody's life, and so he thought of his dad as a hero that came back from death.

Ginny flushed still, shaking her head slightly. "I deserve nothing, love." She said softly to Cody.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

"Thats not true Ginny you are a nice person and people who you have taught adore you, you deserve whatever you want and better" Billie said smiling
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Shara2007

Sarah walked into the shop and saw all of her friends there. She was not sure why they were her but she was wanting some ice cream. She then smiled at them and waved before walking to the counter. She had become rather fond of Cody.

*Hi there Ginny. Hi cody since I know you can hear me.*
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side with a strange expression on her face. She said nothing, though. At least not until Sarah came in, then she muttered a hello.

Cody, having forgotten his confrontation with Hailey earlier, smiled at Sarah, "Hi Miss Sarah." He said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah turned and smiled at Cody then Laughed. "So when you going to call me just Sarah. You make me feel old and mature when you call me miss Sarah."

She then grabbed her ice cream and walked over to them. "And we all now neither of those are ture."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

drewskit

Niles was craving ice cream since he just finished his finals he needed something the feeling of beeing tired and working on problems. He noticed two girls and a boy he never noticed, hiding his left arm he approched them, feeling a little nervous he said "may I ask your names" 

((can I join))

Ginny Weasly

((This is a really old one. Why don't you try finding a newer one to join?))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

drewskit

Ginny Weasly

((It takes practice, haha. ;)))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

drewskit

I mean finding ones that are not old this is like the 10th time.

Ginny Weasly

((Well, then I'll make a new one. Hows that?))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

drewskit