News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Good-Bye Hello dance

Started by Molly, May 11, 2008, 08:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hallie

Hallie went into the dance dressing in a skinny dark blue dress which looked perfect with her long blonde wavy hair laid against it. She looked around knowing no one would come up and talk to her because she had No friends at all. She went over to the punch bowl and figured this would be where she would be spending most of her time: drinking punch, drinking punch, and drinking some more punch...and then later going to the restroom. Sounds fun.....
*iF yoU loOked InsiDe a GiRl*
!you would see how much she really cries, you would find so many secrets && lots of lies but what you'll see the most is how hard it is to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong!

harrypotterfan:)

Alex walked in looking for his friends and saw Hallie. "Hey Hallie." He grabbed some punch and sat down. He looked handsome in his formal clothing and tried to tame his hair but it didn't work out."

(sorry but I don't know what guys wear formally except for a tuxedo....)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hallie

(lol yeah same here)
Hallie sat next to Alex with her punch still in her hands and said to him,"Hey,So whats up?" She felt a little uncomfortable talking to Alex because she didnt really know if he thought she was annoying or something, so she kept her sentences short.
!you would see how much she really cries, you would find so many secrets && lots of lies but what you'll see the most is how hard it is to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong!

"Nothing just the bright lights over us." He chuckled slightly. He sensed that Hallie was uncomfortable and tried to lighten up the atmosphere.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hallie

Hallie giggled,"yeah, true. So...are people supposed to be dancing or is it always like that?" She didnt really know what to talk about. She never was good at conversations with other people.

"To tell you the truth....I'm not even sure."

Baby Caryle

Baby walked in, already feeling unconforable. She walked to the back of the room and sat down at a table by herself. She twirled a piece of hair that had fallen from her ponytail. She wasn't exactly the best at parties, always afraid that she looked stupid when she danced. She was wearing a teal dress that was spagetti staps and came right about her knees.

cody

Cody walked in dressed in his normal clothes. He didnt even want to go, truthfully he hated dances. All of the dancing, which he doesnt even know how to do, being with a girl which he doesnt even know how to get. whats the point of even coming. He went straight to the punch bowl and quinched his thirst.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

hallie

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on May 28, 2008, 10:04:14 AM
"To tell you the truth....I'm not even sure."
She smiled," Why is that? I thought parties were supposed to be fun so everyone goes to them..or something like that?"

ally

Ally walked in with a skinny white dress with spaghetti straps. She looked around, trying to find someone she knew. She went over to the punch bowl where Cody was and got a cup of punch and turned to face him. "Wow, you actually came," she said smiling at him.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

I loves YOUz

Billie walked in a little late she was wearing a vintage black and red dress that was black in the middle and red at the top and at the bottom and along the layers and under the black and her black and red converse with her hair down on her shoulders with a red headband in her hair with hair in front and behind it . She smiled as she walked in and walked straight over to Ally "Hey I don't think I've met you before I'm Billie" She said as she looked at the girl

dress>http://www.velvetgarden.net/images/photos/20071018-41.jpg
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

"Yeah but I think this is the first dance I have gone to in Hogwarts."

ally

Ally turned to smile at Billie,"Yeah i dont think i have met you either, my name is Ally. So whats up?"
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

I loves YOUz

"Nothing to much you having fun?" she asked smiling
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

ally

"Oh yeah, im just trying to aggravate cody. You should try it sometime," ally said as she shouldered cody jokeingly.